[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of t-shirts /g/ wear? I'd like something that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
What kind of t-shirts /g/ wear? I'd like something that makes other programmers/tech-related people get that i know this kind of stuff yet doesnt look autistic as fuck. Is pic rel okay? Should i ask /fa/ instead?
>>
>>53569284
if it has text that people have to focus on to read (ie. more than one or two words) it's already cringe-tier
>>
I'm using shirts I got free from a sailing contest 10 years ago.
>>
>>53569299
would a hashbang ( #! ) be cringe-tier too or is that okay?
>>
>>53569284
>I'd like something that makes other programmers/tech-related people get that i know this kind of stuff yet doesnt look autistic as fuck
i don't think it's possible
sorry senpai
side note sounds like you don't know much about computers and just want to be /hipster/
>>
>>53569317
well the OS is dead but it'd make a decent shirt
>>
>>53569317
i don't understand why you people want to attract autists
>normie seeing a shirt like that
>hmm some twitter thign whatever
>autists seeing it
>huehue bash amirit 2016 not using zsh hue hue GNU + loonix amirite hue tfw fell for the geentoo meme
>>
>>53569385
"#!" Isn't just an OS symbol... Lol
>>
>>53569284
>2016
>wearing graphic tees
>>
>>53569284
/fa/ probably looks down a bit on graphic tees
>>
>>53569284
free tshirts you got at your tech conference
>>
>>53569284
>t-shirts

I don't.
>>
>>53569852
>tfw no major conferences in europe
>>
plain solid colors because I'm not a walking billboard for the corporate overlords or a pawn for trendy causes
>>
>>53569284
Back when I was in high school, I wore an ubuntu cap on uniform free day

Roast me /g/
>>
File: tip fedora.jpg (24 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
tip fedora.jpg
24 KB, 333x333
>>53569887
>>
>>53569379
If i'd want be a hipster i'd go to the /fa/gs
>>
>>53569284
>t shirts
you must be over the age of 18 to post here
>>
>>53569392
This. Get a funky watch or wear a #! Baseball cap if it can match. Don't lure literally autists to you in public. There are websites including 4chan that are dedicated to being driven communities who have the potential to meet up. Most of the other boards have meetups. Schedule a /g/ meetup. None of the hardcore trolls will show up. Genuine tech enthusiasts will. If anything it'll be a bunch of seemingly normal people spouting memes and having blank installs of Arch and gentoo that were configured an hour before showing up.
>>
go to /fa/ and read the sticky
if it's a tshirt that people have to "get" its autistic
>>
>>53569887
this, or one of the 100 t-shirts I got from my dad's business
sometimes band t-shirts if they're tasteful
>>
>graphic tee
Don't do that
>>
>>53569392
m8 you still use a she-bang to specify zsh as an interpreter for the script. It's actually just a human readable file magic.

t. someone who just happened to read about this yesterday
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.