[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else type with just two fingers on each hand? I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: old-two-type.jpg (12 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
old-two-type.jpg
12 KB, 400x267
Does anyone else type with just two fingers on each hand? I never learned how to type properly but I can hit a consistent 75wpm with only my index and middle fingers
>>
I was like this but I forced myself to use more fingers.
The result is that I don't use my little fingers when typing. An improvement I guess.
>>
I use all my fingers, but I still have to look at the keyboard, sometimes. My keyboarding teacher failed.
>>
>>53567272
This, but I never took typing classes (wtf seriously?!).
I get pretty high wpm tho.
>>
>>53567280
Learned in grade nine on mechanical typewriters. Learned all kinds of now-useless shit like centering text in a page by spacing. It was a business class, now that I think about it.
>>
>>53566720
OP, mee too. But I only get 30 when average when typing.
>>
File: 4L_xmBMareU.jpg (45 KB, 524x640) Image search: [Google]
4L_xmBMareU.jpg
45 KB, 524x640
>>53566720
Get some mavis beacon nigga
>>
Sometimes I use more than 2 fingers but I have long fingers so I don't really have to
>>
Nah that shit is fucked. I can't even type that fast using all 10 of my fingers. Can't imagine only two fingers, it would be terrible
>>
File: shit4543.png (71 KB, 637x609) Image search: [Google]
shit4543.png
71 KB, 637x609
>>53567525
got this with an old lenovo membrane keyboard
>>
I get like 95-100 with two fingers. Can't be bothered to fix it desu.
>>
>>53566720
I type with three fingers. Index on left, index and middle on left. I can type up to 140wpm.
>>
I type with every finger and use whatever thumb is closest to the space bar when I need it.
>>
>>53567323
Lol Grampa wtf are you doing still up on 4chan? Do I have to tell mum?
>>
>tfw hitting 2 keys at once with one finger all the time
>>
I learned with a keyboard on my lap and it was too late once I had typing class. I use more than two fingers but I need to look. However I am quite competent at typing with only my left hand and leaving my right on the mouse
>>
>>53568744
I'm thirty-six.
>>
Yup, I use 4 fingers and press Ctrl and shift with a r
Low left corner of my palm. Never had problems with that. Fuck 10 finger, its a road to rsi
>>
>>53569287
How does it feel to have lived almost half your life? Do you think about death already? Seriously asking
>>
>>53566720
I can hit 75 wpm with my two thumbs.
>>
>>53569240
>at typing with only my left hand and leaving my right on the mouse
this is what happened to me as well. Somehow, I learned to touch-type (inefficiently) with the majority of the typing is left to my left hand.

Good enough, I reach 100-120WPM with it.
>>
Literally there is no "proper" way to type, whoever came up with this keyboarding bullshit is fucking retarted, when the first keyboard came out, were there any books or anything telling anyone how to type? Fuck no, they did whatever the fuck they wanted.
>>
>>53569986
typing with just 2 fingers is obviously not optimal though, but then again the whole QWERTY keyboard is not optimal too.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.