[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Spatry? His teeth look horrible and he appears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: meth.png (637 KB, 1055x1039) Image search: [Google]
meth.png
637 KB, 1055x1039
What happened to Spatry? His teeth look horrible and he appears to have aged 15 years since he disappeared.
>>
>>53562924
Some people say cocain, my bet is heroine.
>>
>>53562924
He insrtalled gentoo. Literally.
>>
>>53562924
Yeah manjaro does that shit to you.
>>
meth and rehab
>>
File: linux not even once.jpg (54 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
linux not even once.jpg
54 KB, 640x510
>>53562924
Where did everything go SO WRONG
>>
>>53563650
hard to believe that is the same person
>>
>>53562924
he JUSTed himself
>>
Everything that could have gone wrong, did.
>>
>>53562924
Spatry likes to disappear for 8 months at a time ever since he was involved in an accident that destroyed his upper teeth.

He literally uses joke teeth as dentures.
I can only theorize that the accident messed with his psychological state, because he looked much more composed 5 years ago than he does now.
>>
Didn't he just change the light? It was really bright before. And the guy is just old.
>>
>>53563788
3/4yrs ago
>>
He looks seems composed in this recent video, also seems like he unJUSTed himself a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLw9z62Nt0
>>
Why is his video quality so shit?
Everything from his chroma keying, to the awful intro makes me think he is a victim of freetardism, purposely crippling himself by using only free software video editors and 3D modeling programs despite them being complete garbage in comparison to proprietary software.
>>
>>53564195
he actually edits his videos with macromedia fireworks on WINE
>>
>>53562924
He's an awesome dude regardless. he has done quite a lot to help new comers, also I have heard about his accident but don't know how it exactly happened. Regarding the teeth, he used to wear dentures, and you could see a review by him on a specific type of dentures that some anon linked here back in the day.
>>
Looks more like bad lighting. Teeth are something else though.

>>53564195
A chroma key and intro like that could easily be done well in the Blender/Kdenlive combo he uses.
>>
>>53564110
2 days
>>
>>53562924
Well, he said life happened to him.

This is it, people. Do not have a life, because real life destroys you very quickly.
>>
>>53567497
the left pic anon
>>
>>53568062
12h with linux sure changes people
>>
drugs for sure
alcohol or meth is my bet
>>
File: 786158.jpg (99 KB, 712x544) Image search: [Google]
786158.jpg
99 KB, 712x544
>>53562924
He's becoming a true freetard. After a certain number of years gaining experience it's a natural process that occurs to every linux user that they must go through like a second puberty.
>>
>>53568352
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>53568772
I think it's some sort of super hacking lingo that this guy is using. This may just be a theory but...

12h = 12 hours
>>
So... he installed Gentoo, got insane while doing it, became a drag queen, vanished for over a year and now he is back as an abomination?
>>
>I got a LOT of requests to install gentoo
Why /g/ WHY
>>
File: laugh cry.jpg (97 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
laugh cry.jpg
97 KB, 540x600
>>53571341
>mfw it was /g/ fault for spatry fucking his shit up
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.