[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
microsoft erotic dancers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: MicrosoftGDC.jpg (96 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
MicrosoftGDC.jpg
96 KB, 750x423
http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/967223-microsoft-actually-erotic-schoolgirl-dancers-gdc-party
top zozzle
>>
oh no how dare they those dirty pigs

hire a few male school boys next year
>>
>>53562806
this, girls make me feel insecure to be honest
>>
bla bla bla........... the dancers wanted to be there and got paid, yada yada. What do feminists want, women to be virtually unemployable due to their warped unrealistic views?
>>
>>53562778
That's... pretty fucking terrible actually. I'm as anti feminism as it gets but jesus, time and a place guys. Time being night and place being strip club.
>>
Windows 10 confirmed botnet to afford cocaine and erotic dancers. That is why the os is a disaster too, coding while high.
>>
https://twitter.com/Spacekatgal
This feminazi went apeshit cause of this. Fucking kek, why do feminists have to ruin good shit
>>
>>53562932
Are you saying that girls are only allowed to dance at strip clubs?
>>
Who is Kamina Vincent and why is she the only one complaining about it in that article. Was there anyone else that even cared?
>>
wait, did microsoft pay the dancers?
>>
>>53562960
Yes, that is exactly what he's saying.
>>
>>53562960
I wouldn't let my wifes daughter dance anywhere else
>>
>>53562960
No, I'm saying erotic dancers are best viewed in strip clubs. That's a pretty weak straw man you got there.
>>
>GDC
feminist convention

>auzzies complaining
>https://twitter.com/Spacekatgal complaing
Literally literally whos
>>
>>53563016
Are you saying that any amount of skin is "erotic?"
>>
oh you fucking retards microsoft used to throw partys with nerds and paid hookers strippers so they would reach to more developers.If you didnt know this information you are like 17 years old
>>
I am a feminist and this whole thing is funny to me.
>>
>Microsoft
>Hey bro, our Xbox event is coming up soon
>oh yeah, we should do something cool for the event
>who is our biggest clientele?
>guys, mostly
>we should hire dancers
>everyone would love that!
>twitter
>RAH RAH BOYS CLUB RAH RAH

>It was unequivocally wrong and will not be tolerated. I know we disappointed many people and I’m personally committed to holding ourselves to higher standards. We must ensure that diversity and inclusion are central to our everyday business and core values. We will do better in the future.
>>
File: tumblr_m3afx7KI2a1r8p5h3o1_500.gif (967 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3afx7KI2a1r8p5h3o1_500.gif
967 KB, 500x281
>mostly men at the event
>trying to make it entertaining for them
>get shit on by SJWs for giving women a job
>"guise, this is a work event, it has to be boring!"

and then of course MS got baited into a response, way to fucking go.
You just pulled a wil wheaton, now go apologize your for male privilege.
>>
>>53562806
>>53562851
Guys, what if the problem here is not that girls were paid to dance, but that by hiring girls to dance in sexy outfits Microsoft was creating a "male-oriented" event. And no, the fact that some girls like girls too does not make that any less the case—there's a contextual difference between, say, a dyke bar, and the Games Development Conference
>>
File: 1373510406983.gif (2 MB, 350x258) Image search: [Google]
1373510406983.gif
2 MB, 350x258
>Men give women high paying easy jobs.
>dats sexist, my soggy knees
If anything its more fun that way, reminds me of early Microsoft.
>>
>>53562778
>top zozzle
Newfag /b/ tard
>>
>>53563262
what if the problem isn't that the girls were paid to dance, but that sexy dancing girls make the even unwelcoming to women? Would you feel entirely comfortable at a videogame even with male strippers, surrounded by gay men? don't lie.
>>
>>53563143
What if having male strippers makes it non "male oriented" event? Girls love watching dancers.
>>
>>53563292
>sexy dancing girls make the even unwelcoming to women?

Only for white cis women.
>>
>>53563301
But they didn't. They hired women to dress up as "sexy schoolgirls". Obviously women don't love watching that—or at least not all of them—or there wouldn't be an outcry about it, would there? If a large corporation says "Hey, here's us, here's what we think is good: sexy schoolgirl dancers" at a videogame expo, it seems reasonable to go online and say "actually, I don't think the sexy schoolgirl dancers are good and cool, and thus I don't feel positively about the company that chose to present itself with them. It made me feel excluded and uncomfortable"
>>
>>53563044
You are a feminist and you are funny to everyone with a sane mind
>>
>>53563292
m8 its a mostly a male event they will cater to the masses. Women there have to tolerate it. Its like going to a stripclub for males and complaining of dancing naked ladies.
>>
>>53563347
then as a woman just don't go there...
NO even more important as a woman don't have a whore job.
>>
>>53563340
The problem is that a stupid bitch saw the strippers and started calling the entire conference and gaming in general sexist. They called an entire technological show sexist, because there were strippers on the after party.
>>
>>53562778
Pussification. Why do all major companies bow to little shit like this
>"OHH we're so VERY sorry!! This does not fit our company values at all!"

Just let the nerds have fun
>>
>>53563433
Because, in the U.S., the religious right and the feminist left outnumber the "let do" crowd. Probably by some large factor.
>>
>>53563347
So why do they "have" to tolerate it? No one's banned Microsoft from continuing to market themselves in this way; all they did was say "we're here too, and this isn't a culture we want to support".
>>53563426
Are you sure that's what they said? Are you sure they didn't say that the behavior they witnessed reveals the underlying "good ol' boy" culture? That perhaps it makes Microsoft's "diversity" efforts seem hollow and cynical?
>>
I don't want to support a culture of companies apologizing for giving guests a good time. I demand an apology from Microsoft. Unacceptable, in 2016, that companies be found faulty for hospitality.
>>
File: 1416106054655.png (358 KB, 490x445) Image search: [Google]
1416106054655.png
358 KB, 490x445
>>53563500
> all they did was say "we're here too, and this isn't a culture we want to support".
And that is the problem with women and culture lately. If you are there voluntarily you blend in.
>>
>>53562778
KEK rajesh is feeling horny
>>
>>53563525
Interesting. I, for one, commend Microsoft for recognizing their mistake and making efforts to extend hospitality to all guests, regardless of sex or sexuality :~)
>>
>>53563292
video game events are always full of faggots.
>>
>>53562986
>my wifes daughter
fucking cucks
>>
>>53562986
>my wifes daughter
>Not my friends wifes daughter
>>
>>53563525
This.

Also, anyone blaming Microsoft for hiring strippers is slut-shaming.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.