[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FREE EDUCATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: linuxindia-t.jpg (203 KB, 2110x1200) Image search: [Google]
linuxindia-t.jpg
203 KB, 2110x1200
Which free online programming courses are worth taking?
>>
>>53557913
I pirate every book I can find and also every programming lynda or udemey video I can find on whatever language I want to learn. Read and watch all the material you download. If you're not like me and using a metered internet connecting and can afford the bandwith, maybe try codeacademy or something similar, I've never tried them because of my data cap. Force yourself to spend TIME LEARNING. If you dont want to learn, all the resources in the world wont do you any good. Also get good at math. Particularly algebra. It will help flex your logical thinking muscles. yaymath.org is good if you're rusty with math. If you want to do video game shit you'll defiantly need math skills (especially geometry). You wont necessarily use alot of arithmetic in programming, however knowing how to SET UP EQUATIONS and translate that into actual code will turn programming from a chore into fun. Start with a language like C, so you can see how/why newer languages do things the way they do. I started with Java, and it wasn't a good idea, however learning C has really helped me become a better Java programmer if that makes sense lol. We all learn differently, that's just what I did in my situation.
>>
Kahn Academy is pretty dope
>>
>>53558542
>Kahn
Why are there poo in loos everywhere?
>>
>>53558549
I'd drain my balls into the one in OP's pic
>>
File: indian girl.jpg (882 KB, 2560x1816) Image search: [Google]
indian girl.jpg
882 KB, 2560x1816
>>53558549

21st century is here. https://www.youtube.com/user/khanacademy/videos
>>
>>53559049
cool vid list thanks anon
>>
>>53559049
dude this is one of the sexiest image i have ever seen in life on an Indian girl, thanks a lot mate !!
>>
>>53557913
I'll redirect you to Reddit, where you belong.

But seriously folks...
https://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/comments/3zfbp1/heres_a_list_of_221_free_online_programmingcs/
>>
>>53559172
She is not even Indian, she is a Palestinian hooker
>>
>>53559172

Charli XCX, Indian British singer
>>
>>53559601

>disinfo about OSes
>disinfo about bitches

Keep going
>>
>>53559690
VROOM
>VROOM
>>
TIL I like Indian girls
>>
Free how?
Can you copy, modify and redistribute it?
>>
>>53560513
As in beer. Because I love alcohol.
>>
>>53560470
>cherrypicking indian actresses and models
>the average indian woman is a small brown toad
>>
Looks like a brown katy perry
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 226x223
>>53560537

>this triggers the autists
>muh Taylor Swift
>muh waifu
>>
>>53557913
who is this jizz whiz
>>
>>53560679

She's on youtube. Search the video title.
>>
>work in IT
>now half your friends are indians

their food is alright
>>
>>53558549

Because they haven't had a nuclear war with Pakistan and China yet.
>>
>>53560845
They are the best Java coders that I know.
>>
>>53561574

Outsourced code is the worst shit I've ever seen. Every fucking time I encounter it, it basically needs to be trashed and rewritten.

I have met a couple of Indian immigrants who were decent coders. The rest were entry level and never seemed to move above that. You had to fucking hold their hands and dictate every little detail to them.

If you have a group that's actually good count your blessings.
>>
File: rheljpg.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rheljpg.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>53561623

You get what you pay for. Good code costs good money. Shitty code is cheap.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.