[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
useless accessories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (296 KB, 660x457) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
296 KB, 660x457
Name one time you've used a carrying bag for your power supply.
>>
>>53555764
my seasonic came with a bag too, no idea wtf I'm supposed to do with it.
>>
>>53555764
>he doesnt carry his power supply
>>
>>53555781
Everyone knows the proper way to transport a power supply is not to carry it, but drag it by the cables like a large dead goose.
>>
File: 1457532097421.jpg (146 KB, 816x1222) Image search: [Google]
1457532097421.jpg
146 KB, 816x1222
My modular Antec PSU came with a bag. I just stuffed all the unused cables and accessories into it and threw it in a box somewhere.
>>
>>53555764
>Never even carried my power supply anywhere other than to the tower its in.
Am I not ready desu~
>>
I have mine still in the box
>>
>>53555764
My AX1200i had a fucking velvet bag plus this little cable pouch. Like just make it 10 bucks cheaper and forget the velvet.
>>
isn't the bag is for the extra wires?
>>
>>53556581
that what i use it for
>>
I use the bag as a dedicated extra cable holder.
>>
>>53555814
hehe
>>
>>53555764

99% sure the bag is for storing all the cables you don't use, so they don't all end up in a box/draw/bin separated to the ends of the earth, so you can find the SINGLE FUCKING CABLE THAT HAS FUCKING 4-PIN MOLEX ON IT FOR THAT DUMB ASS NEW FUCKING FAN/LED/ADD-ON THAT STILL FUCKING USES 4-PIN MOLEX FOR POWER when you need it instead of CALLING THOSE DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS UP AT ASS O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING BECAUSE THEIR SUPPORT ISN'T 24/7 AND ISN'T BASED IN YOUR COUNTRY ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY ONLY SELL THE PIECE OF SHIT CABLE YOU NEED AS A BUNDLE WITH THE REST OF THEM FOR SOMETHING FUCKTARDED THAT IS, LIKE, 4/5THS WHAT YOU PAID FOR THE WHOLE SHIT ANYWAY and then you just buy a new PSU from another group instead AND HAVE A WHOLE FUCKING FISTFUL OF CABLES YOU CAN'T USE NOW BECAUSE THESE FUCK-NUGGETS CAN'T AGREE ON A SINGLE FUCKING STANDARD.

So, I welcome the "carrying" bags. They're handy.
>>
My evga p2 came with a bag for wires and a carrying bag for the PSU. What a waste.
>>
>>53556859
This.
I bought a HX1000W back in 2008 and that bag has been nothing but handy.
Because that PSU came with enough cables to tie down the moon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.