[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I got a problem, i got xperia arc s, no simlock (all "0"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 6395099600_1314854854.jpg (47 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
6395099600_1314854854.jpg
47 KB, 600x399
Hi. I got a problem, i got xperia arc s, no simlock (all "0" in service menu) and its still "no service" and not finding any gsm services.
Can you tell whats wrong? Could it be hardware problem?
Its older version android 2.3.4.
Sim does work, asking for pin and i can read contacts.
Its like the radio is not working or what.
>>
>>53552856
Perhaps the baseband isn't set to your country.
>>
How do i change it? Seller said it worked normally...
Thanks for reply.
>>
baseband is 8x55a-aaabqoazm-203028d-64
is this for europe?
>>
Turns out it was the wire, not connected to the board...
>>
the Arc S is a sexy phone, camera is decent considering it was midrange at the time. :D

though that version of android... *vomits*
>>
>>53554366
You managed to fix that one quickly.

The Arc S was the best looking phone of its generation, would be a shame if you had to toss it.
>>
I like that android version, especially that older versions doesnt drain battery like the new ones, i guess...
But even by graphic and look its very cool phone.
I like sensivity of camera and camcorder for light, its much better than in for example nokia e6, but e6 had zoom, that worked just like it was optic zoom! And Ericssons doesnt. Its just stupid extrapolation.
>>
>Arc
Enjoy your buggy touch screen
>>
File: 1457986805693.jpg (23 KB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
1457986805693.jpg
23 KB, 263x263
I bet you need to manually configure your APN settings op.

I did that when I bought a GSM based Verizon phone and used it on my ATT plan.
>>
Well i dont need to, i got sms settings and thats it. Its really great looking phone, in oppose to newest iphones, LG htc or other chinkphones that just looks exactly the same and lame...

But the lamest thing? android 404 and newest need gigahertz and gigabytes of ram, just to run itself and drain battery xDDD Thats so stupid i just dont get it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.