[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we live to see the day when media stops sucking Apple's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: think_less.png (34 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
think_less.png
34 KB, 1000x625
Will we live to see the day when media stops sucking Apple's dick?
How the fuck does this shit about Apple VS murrican government keep appearing everywhere?
It's just shady way of getting more publicity.
And Apple's whole market value is based on publicity.

But what can I do other than wait for mediafags to stop being gay?
>>
>>53550205
Make your own technology review site and publish real reviews of crapple products like BILD does, while making sure you have other sources of revenue.

Apple products only gets positive reviews despite being utter shit because if blogger "reviewers" don't suck apple dick, they get no early review units and lose all their early review revenue to bloggers who promise to publish shill reviews.
>>
>>53550205
I have noticed on TV whenever a laptop is shown it's usually a macbook.
>>
>>53550205
>How the fuck does this shit about Apple VS murrican government keep appearing everywhere?

because it's one of the most important legal cases at the moment and the verdict will set a legal precedent you dumb fuck
>>
Actually Apple already faded a lot in Europe.

It's mostly an USA thing now.
>>
>>53550601
This. I don't even like apple shit but they're on the right here
>>
>>53550601
>because it's one of the most important legal cases at the moment and the verdict will set a legal precedent you dumb fuck

This.

Be glad it's Apple fighting them. They have a good team of lawyers and a profit that beats the GDP of smaller countries. Google and Microsoft probably would've bent their ass over in no time.
>>
>>53550745
Didn't Apple have more cash than the US government at one point?
>>
>>53550745
>Google and Microsoft probably would've bent their ass over in no time.
KEK
This isn't a soccer match.
Also while Apple has the money and lawyers,
Google has the information and blackmail prospects and reach in addition to lawyers experienced at tech more than politics (which is why they can fight full force with the media alliance in USA and the MPAA/RIAA, while Apple can only suck their dicks),
while Microsoft is the best at snowing their competition in documents and has the best lawyer teams in regards to politics out of all 3.
>>
>>53550841
Both have deep ties with the US government that they'd quickly try to "find the middle road", and you won't hear the case from them again.
>>
>>53550875
Cock and balls. The copyright alliance holds the government by the balls.
If what you said was true, then Google alone would have faced ruin by now instead of the shit-storm it's throwing at the entertainment industry and media companies.
>>
File: 1333870508871.jpg (17 KB, 332x386) Image search: [Google]
1333870508871.jpg
17 KB, 332x386
>>53550875
>Microsoft and Google wouldn't have staunchly defended themselves from the prospects of loosing stock value and decreasing dividends, when they need them the most these days, as a consequence of dealing with the government in this case

I am amazed at how many people these days are too stupid and ignorant to pick up a basic economics book,
and lose a single day in order to learn some basic business and management shit that should last a lifetime.
>>
>>53550205
you are apple fag
you know it is true
>>
File: bait_taken.png (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait_taken.png
54 KB, 625x626
>>53550964
I admit, you got me.

Sent from my iDon'thaveanyAppledevices
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.