[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mobo dies >have no idea what to do with time >switch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: fuck.jpg (124 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
124 KB, 633x758
>mobo dies
>have no idea what to do with time
>switch to mobile computing device [name censored because it will trigger GNU/NEETs]

>get the growing feeling 99% of the things you do on PC are a waste of time and normies who use non-PCs actually have the correct idea
>>
>>53543048
if you can replace your daily computing with smartphone, chances are you're an unproductive fucking parasite
>>
>>53545510
it's an x86 personal computer lad
>>
>>53545466
Or you could just enjoy the comfort of a desktop and not have to limit yourself to a small screen and terrible input devices.
>>
>>53545550
except it's a honeypot and requires being in a chair and not on a comfy couch.
>>
>>53545556
Why wouldn't you put a couch in front of your computer for ultimate comfy desktop use?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>53545576
>mouse and keyboard with a couch
lol
>>
>>53545526
do your write code with it?
do you render video with it?
do you simulate models in MATLAB with it?
do trade stocks with it?
>>
>>53545591
>do you do work things on your home pc
?

i have a laptop from work for work lad
>>
>>53545600
so the home pc is for memes and games, congratulation you played yourself
>>
>>53545654
>programming and other gnu/neet shit only xd
>>
as a professional as well as hobby engineer it's not an option for me.
>>
File: X5IPKHg.jpg (78 KB, 700x837) Image search: [Google]
X5IPKHg.jpg
78 KB, 700x837
>>53545581
>not getting the couchmaster
>>
>>53545591
his point is that if you do those things for fun, you aren't really contributing to your overall fulfillment in life.

He's happier now that he's not able to do those things
>>
File: k400.jpg (158 KB, 1500x870) Image search: [Google]
k400.jpg
158 KB, 1500x870
>>53545767
keep it simple anon.
>>
>>53545831
These things are the biggest pieces of shit. If you don't have the keyboard pointed DIRECRLY AT THE USB RECEIVER it doesn't work half the fucking time. How could my Wavebird from 2002 let me play Gamecube from the fucking bathroom but a god damned keyboard can't transmit half its inputs from ten feet away?
>>
>>53545948
perhaps they designed it to be placed next to a PC so that battery power wouldnt be wasted if over-engineering
>>
>>53545982
See, for regular keyboards, that makes sense. But for HTPCs? Completely senseless.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.