[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's write a software license, one sentence per post.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: snooplion.jpg (84 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
snooplion.jpg
84 KB, 473x473
Let's write a software license, one sentence per post.
>>
WE
>>
The license for this software and other practical works are designed to take away your freedom to share and change the works.
>>
Not responsible for any damage.
>>
>>53540858
>sentence
Learn to read fagott
>>
>>53540838
the user is wholly responsible for any damage ,failure or inconvenience that is caused by the software.
>>
If you use this software commercially, you owe us 50% of all of your revenue.
>>
We also have a 100% right to your children, pets and other living species that are directly connected to you by law.
>>
>>53540961
fuck this, you owe us 90%
>>
>>53540838
P-please be gentle.
>>
Any user-data created by any programs remotely connected with this software has to be decrypted and sent to us.
>>
>>53540838
We reserve the right to take pictures of you masturbating and post them on your facebook wall
>>
>>53540838
parents are liable for their childrens actions
>>
The product is only licensed for rectal use. Any other usage is prohibited by law and may result in severe legal penalties
>>
>>53541100
from CIA niggers.
>>
>>53541087
What about one way encryption?
>>
>>53541087
This also includes the decrypted, plaintext passwords.
>>
>>53540838
using our software on any distribution published under the free or open source software license or using it in combination with non-proprietary software is forbidden.
>>
>>53541120
It's implied that one-way encryption and hashes are forbidden.
>>
>>53540888
My word represents a nigger thus I don't know what a sentence is.
>>
>>53540838
The license for this software and other practical works are designed to take away your freedom to share and change the works.Not responsible for any damage.

the user is wholly responsible for any damage ,failure or inconvenience that is caused by the software.If you use this software commercially, you owe us 50% of all of your revenue.We also have a 100% right to your children, pets and other living species that are directly connected to you by law.

Any user-data created by any programs remotely connected with this software has to be decrypted and sent to us.parents are liable for their childrens actions.The product is only licensed for rectal use. Any other usage is prohibited by law and may result in severe legal penalties. from CIA niggers.

>What about one way encryption?
>>
You may not use, modify, or copy this license without explicit written permission from the license creators
>>
you are allowed to suck my dick
>>
>>53541318
10/10
>>
>>53540838
The license for this software and other practical works are designed to take away your freedom to share and change the works.Not responsible for any damage.

the user is wholly responsible for any damage ,failure or inconvenience that is caused by the software.If you use this software commercially, you owe us 50% of all of your revenue.We also have a 100% right to your children, pets and other living species that are directly connected to you by law.

Any user-data created by any programs remotely connected with this software has to be decrypted and sent to us.parents are liable for their childrens actions.The product is only licensed for rectal use. Any other usage is prohibited by law and may result in severe legal penalties. from CIA niggers.

>What about one way encryption?

you are allowed to suck my dick
>>
Your agreeing to use this software indicates your acceptance for me to do your mom.
>>
you can only use this software if you have a verified Facebook™ account
>>
>>53541699
Isn't that already implied in
>>53541027
>We also have a 100% right to your children, pets and other living species that are directly connected to you by law.
>>
You agree not to use this license, or software made with this license, in order to discriminate against, harass, demean or hurt the feelings of another person or people on the basis of their race, religion, sexuality, genetics, gender identity, country of origin, political affiliation, hair color, ideology, physical appearance, mental appearance, coding ability, physical disabilities or mental disabilities.
>>
, just the tip.
>>
File: cowsay.jpg (619 KB, 1880x1634) Image search: [Google]
cowsay.jpg
619 KB, 1880x1634
>>53541781
i was refering to something particular :)
maybe someone has the shot
>>
>>53540838
"Shit it down"
>>
You agree to use this software only on Gentoo platforms.
>>
>>53541909
And Windows platforms ONLY USING a 24/7 internet connection
>>
>>53541829
Unless you are on top of the privilege stack, at which point YOU ARE SCUM!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.