[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Botnet thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-23-41-59.png (704 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-23-41-59.png
704 KB, 1080x1920
I just installed gapps again, and I now feel dirty. I tried installing the love live game and had to hide my root, and it wanted me to log in to my botnet account. I haven't even seen if it's worth the trouble yet. How do normies even cope with all the advertising and shit.

I'll just use my vita for shitty maki games, even if the maki game trilogy costs $150 and is shit.
>>
>>53527225

Holy shit, anon. Just make a new Gmail account with as little identifying info as possible. It's not like they can't shadow track you, or hack into your device remotely.
>>
>>53527252
Even that feels awful. If they have a game or app they want to sell they should just ask money instead of giving you advertisements.
>>
I guess it's nice that the botnet doesn't recommend Tinder to a gentleman and connoisseur of 2d women such as myself. :^)

;_;

PS how botnet is grindr
>>
>>53527225
AdAway. Xposed. YouTube AdAway. Done.
>>
>>53527225
Them tying your llsif account to google+ is actually really nice, much easier than having to find your transfer code if something happens to your install.
>>
>>53527700
>xposed
Xprivacy?

I'm kinda out of the loop on this shit because I just decided to just give up all google apps for a year or so.
>>
>>53527647
All dating apps are a botnet, and they also ruin your privacy and security.
>>
>>53527780
Even Google Play services?
>>
>>53527225
why do you think anybody actually gives a shit about you and would ever spend even a single second of their lives to get any information about you? hell, even your parents don't care about you, why would Google
>>
>>53527834
Just bare cm13. I did run some humble bundle games and whatsapp. I know that whatsapp is pretty bad, but it doesn't have a lot of reach. It's pretty obvious that everything you do with whatsapp is going to facebook, but it's not like they can really track me outside of the app.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.