[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xiaomi Mi4c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I'm going to buy this phone.
What hidden obstacles I should know?
>>
>>53519343
if it's anything like the other chinese phones I've owned it probably sends information about your IMEI, current IP, carrier, and current GeoIP location to the chinese version of Google.
>>
>>53519373
Own android phone don't know how to get rid of bloat ware and botnet stuff
>>
>>53519388
this was with a custom ROM
you're aware that chinks can hide their botnets in the firmware, right?
>>
>>53519373
I will install cyanogenmod for sure, but even if I not, I doesn't matter actually
>>
>>53519407
>it doesn't matter
fix
>>
>>53519343
Botnets and a shit operating system just boop a proper OS and the phone is solid as all hell, sturdy sstrong and quick as all hell, happy I got one
>>
>>53519428
Do you have Mi4c?
>>
Mi4c

C mean China is for chinese market, why not getting redmi note 3? Or mi5?
>>
>>53519498
>redmi note 3
The screen is too big

>mi5
Too pricey
>>
>>53519498
would so go for the mi5, doesn't work with my AT&T LTE bands. feelsbadman
>>
>>53519519
dude mi5 is amazing for the price idk what you smoking
>>
>>53519593
I live in Russian and my salary is about $300
>>
>>53519593
Top kek, not him, but the pro version would end up costing me around 680 usd after import taxes. That's hardly a good deal
>>
>>53519428
> Buying a phone with the intention of putting a custom ROM on there because he has a negative perception of the software that comes with it out of the box.

You are fucking retarded. Opinion discarded. Don't waste your money on things you don't actually want.
>>
>>53519343
What country are you expecting it to work in? Chinkphones don't into 4g.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.