[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone actually been dumb enough to fall for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 180px-Advice_dog_system_32.jpg (9 KB, 180x179) Image search: [Google]
180px-Advice_dog_system_32.jpg
9 KB, 180x179
>>
But deleting system32 does make yoir computer faster
>>
File: FaQE5VJ.jpg (859 KB, 2262x5000) Image search: [Google]
FaQE5VJ.jpg
859 KB, 2262x5000
yes
>>
yes there was a girl on twitch
>>
>>53513633
What is dumber, people who fall for something like that, or people like you who think that fucking imgur picture is actually real.

God damn you are a tool
>>
>>53514296
spotted the newfag
>>
>>53513554
delete system 32
system stops booting or working and stop doing anything.

>faster
lel.
this was bait from freetard back in the day but the meme didn't last very long.
>>
>>53514277
yes there was somebody making shit up

>inb4

1. lol fuckign sluts just want attention

2. lol fucking bitches cant into komputer
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16_18-32-43.png (12 KB, 226x111) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16_18-32-43.png
12 KB, 226x111
>>
I almost did years ago when I couldn't get tf2 to run on my laptop and everyone told me to in the forums.

Dodged a bullet. I was just barely smart enough to know better
>>
There's always at least one who fall for this sort of shit.
I heard one guy even fell for the april 1st tip that you can charge your phone in a microwave if you don't have a charger handy.
>>
>>53513554
just replace this with DISKPART deletion commands and you have a new version of this
>>
>>53516560
could be a really good one
>faster loading times (cs:go has never been crispier)
or
>remove embedded virus/malware
>>
I'm not sure if you guys realize but the boot system from Windows 10 is actually the botnet. If you delete it you won't get tracked by the NSA. Just boot it on a USB port without the system32 and use the Mac OS with it and you're good to go
>>
>>53513554

Wait...you can make your PC faster by deleting system32?

How do you delete system32???
>>
>>53513554
Can you even delete system32 without sorting through a bunch of security and ownership bullshit?

Also, kinda related, one day I took ownership of the entire Windows folder (didn't delete anything) and my system would no longer load. lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.