[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fag/ friendly apple thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 70246.jpg (34 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
70246.jpg
34 KB, 450x600
/fag/ friendly apple general

Selfie edition

ITT we discuss all things apple and apple technology.

Anyone keen for that new iPhone about to be released?

No 3.5mm Jack on the new iPhone 7? No worries, just get an adapter!

Is iPhone 5s still the most aesthetically pleasing iPhone released? You tell me!

Get in here fa/g/g/ots!
>>
>>53511664
iphone 5S the goat for its time but I think the nexus 6P looks better, granted its pretty much an iphone 5s rip off tho

still better than 99% of phones out there
>>
>>53511700
IPhone 5s is still the best iPhone, with the exception of internal hardware.
>feels nice to hold
>looks beautiful
>form factor

Damn if apple hadn't fallen for the big phone meme I'd still be with them.
>>
With the 3.5mm thing, I get both sides. You will probably need an adapter and those are just annoying and ugly. You also will need a different one of you want to charge your phone while you listen to it.

On the other side, though, you can have a nice built in DAC and amp. You can also have a pre set EQ. If third parties use it right (and some already have) it could be pretty cool
>>
>>53511890
The 3.5mm thing was pretty shitty of them, but if they include an adapter with the phone it won't actually be that bad.
Not that I agree btw.
>>
>>53511664
Iphone 5s was goat, can confirm.

upgraded to a g3 though and noticing slightly improved bettery life and a much nicer screen.

fanboying is shitty and annoying, go with whatever works.
>>
I've been thinking about grabbing a used mac book and wanted your guys input. Never used any apple product or even really have a need for it, this is just a curiosity thing. How new do I gotta go to be able to run the latest mac OS? Really just gonna use it for youtube/web but might want to install Ubuntu or something which would also be a curiosity project.
>>
It's a shame the shoes don't fit, because they're pretty sexy. Skirt kinda ruins it though.
>>
>Tfw 9.1 jailbreak released
>on iphone 4s
>its only for 64 bit devices
>>
>>53513250
Agreed.
The skirt has to be darker
>>
>>53511664
This picture makes me want to buy an iphone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.