[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I going insane or is the scrolling in chrome smoother now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
29 KB, 300x300
Am I going insane or is the scrolling in chrome smoother now?
>>
>>53510323
You're not insane, they are.

They implemented smooth scrolling by default with no option to turn it off. Literal cancer.

And it's not even smooth.
>>
>>53510323
>google
Enjoy your botnet faggot.
>>
File: hmm.png (6 KB, 409x54) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
6 KB, 409x54
>>53510433
>>
>>53510433
chrome://flags#disable-smooth-scrolling
>>
>>53510494

I think you mean "Enjoy your awesome, not-hipster browser".
>>
>>53510323
smooth scrolling sucks
I immediately turn that shit off as soon as I get firefox
>>
Just use chromium.

All the benefits of chrome with literally none of the downsides.

I don't understand why more people don't do this. It's the ultimate compromise.
>>
I wonder how many retards will post shit like this when they release the material re-design
>>
>>53510323
ytes
>>
>>53510599

They do, actually. You just won't hear about it inside this insane echo chamber.
>>
>>53510599
Because Chromium builds aren't readily available from official sources (by design, because they want people to use Chrome). Plus it's had lots of issues on Windows in the past, such as a lack of media codec support. That's not currently a problem though, with the nik builds from here:

http://chromium.woolyss.com/

Plus there are builds without the botnet sync, which also removes that dumb profile button from the title bar.
>>
>>53510433
>if it doesn't look and behave like I'm still in the 90's it's trash and I'll sperg out about it in a Mongolian tapestry waving forum.
>>
>>53510663
Not even the same.
>>
>>53510494
Being this retarded

Enjoy firecock
>>
>>53510663
>material re-design
Is this about the url bar and tabs or something else?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.