[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self host chromium sync
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: logo_chromium.png (57 KB, 533x537) Image search: [Google]
logo_chromium.png
57 KB, 533x537
I cant take it anymore firefox has gone to shit. I want to get onto chromium more importantly I want to be able to sync all my bookmarks and whatever with my own freenas server sitting in my closet.

I have found some python that acts as the server and running that out of a freenas jail will be easy enough I think once I get into it.

Has anyone done this? I dont see much on google for it. I do have a few links though and a git with the python script.
>>
>2016
>using google
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>53509866

Nothing left. Chromium seems to be the closest there is to freedom.

Got better?

Palemoon was shit and just died anyways. Vivaldi is just getting started and who knows if it will even make it.
>>
>>53509866
you moron chromium is 100% open sourced, even if it's maintained by google, it's basically had the google stripped out
>>
>>53509883
ICECAT
C
E
C
A
T
>>
>>53510569

Chrome is built on top of it but ignore him its a troll.

>>53510581
>more furry shit.

Didnt you learn anything from pale moon?
>>
>>53509836
might as well ask here.
Is there any trustworthy site that offers precompiled chromium?

I´d liketo leave the sinking ship that firefox has become, but I don´t want to have to compile it myself every time, call me a normie for that if you want but that doesn´t seem to be worth it for me
>>
>>53510729
What OS?
>>
>>53510729
http://chromium.woolyss.com/

Assuming you're on Windows, since it's easily available via most Lincux distros. Use the nik builds, since they have codec support.
>>
>>53510687
>more furry shit
that's a stupid argument and you should be stupid too
>>
>>53510729
Y'all anons can still use chromium forks:
>inox
>ungoogled-chromium
>iridium
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.