[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Java is only for demented autists! Tell me one thing where Java
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1441432619875.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1441432619875.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
Java is only for demented autists!
Tell me one thing where Java is better than C/C++/C#
>inb4: it's easier is not a fucking argument

>protip: guess what? U can't
Pic related it's the jatard desktop setup
>>
But but wut about the complie once run all problem that java solved that your shity c# didnt
>>
Java is just there. It's good for Android dev because of all the support it has.

C# is fucking cancer, what are you on.

C/C++ is great, better than all of the above imo
>>
C# = java and c++ is the dad of these two fucks
>>
Over a long period of time, with an accurately tuned garbage collector, on a program that doesn't close, Java is faster.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 582x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 582x588
>>
>>53505143
It's the only way to build enterprise quality software.
>>
>>53505361
Java is definitely not faster
>>
>>53505143
is mouse kill?
>>
>>53506589
Mouse is fine, it's running on C
>>
>>53505143
Its good for Pajeets and filthy corporate basterds that don't want to pay my liceceses on C#
>>
>>53506589
Depends on the charger but really it's probably fine.
>>
>>53505381
Post the others
>>
>Java is just there. It's good for Android dev because of all the support it has.

Kotlin is better
>>
Java is terrible. We all know that.

But somehow, it has managed to convince the bean counters and bosses of this world that it's "the most business oriented language".
Surely, when a language is verbose as fuck and thinks that "do repeat yourself" and "configuration over convention" are the best things ever, your developers (need to) produce more lines of code (to do the same thing they could do with less in other languages) and that is better (it really isn't) because lines of code / day is the only thing that matters (in determining how needlessly verbose a language really is, right?) in measuring developer efficiency (No.).
>>
>>53506823
It's fine, because it's running in C u degenerate
>>
File: LPqG1ca.gif (607 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
LPqG1ca.gif
607 KB, 300x169
OP here
I don't think C# is better than C++ (even though it's more practical in some cases) but honestly i like it better than Java
My main reasons i put this thread up:

>obvious b8
>needed some vent because i couldn't get that fucking program to do what i want (no worries fixed it)
>wanted to see what you guys think about C vs. Java (for example pros and cons)

Thanks and sorry
>>
>>53505143
Self-optimizing code. Thanks JVM
>>
>>53506577
Not op, but java outperforms c++ in most cases cause of jvm. If you think otherwise, you can't code for shit.
>>
>>53505143
>So that is how you take control of the power gird.
>>
g8 b8 m8 (not really)
>>
>>53509166
-O3
Was that so hard?
If your program doesn't work now, you can't code for shit.
>>
>>53509166 (You)
>>
>>53509396
Learn to write first faggot
Well there were discussions so it obviously was gr8 b8
And now go back to 9gag
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.