[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What better stream music? I'm looking for something new.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
What better stream music? I'm looking for something new. Used for 6 months Google Play Music. What do you use and recommend?
>>
music is gay
>>
>>53502081
What is straight?
>>
>>53502072
Shoutcast. And some FLAC streams.
>>
I've been using Spotify. Werks.
>>
>>53502072
>stream
>ever
>being retarded
>>
>>53502110
are you enjoying?
>>
>>53502072
I enjoy the Spotify library and sound quality, great compression. You can upload your own tracks as well if you want to add then to your playlists but only you can can listen to them. Offline functionality is just as you would expect. Worth my subscription, I was tired of discovering music on YouTube, Spotify is a considerably higher quality way to just explore and stream music.
>>
>>53502156
Great review! So I think I'm going to spotify! Thank you!
>>
Google Play let's you upload your own music for free, even if it's pirated. That makes it the best by default.
>>
>>53502262
But Spotify no?
>>
>>53502156
This OP. Spotify is bretty gud.
>>
>>53502093
Drake
>>
>>53502429
Good, That is it!
>>
>>53502110
This
>>
>streaming
Why are you cucking yourself over? Just download all your songs in 320 kbps bitrate or flac for better quality than you'll get from most streaming services.
Playing the songs offline will also save battery and data since you won't need to be constantly streaming everything.
>>
>>53502952
but spotify streams at 320 kbps in ogg.
>>
>>53502146
Sure. It doesn't have the more obscure stuff I listen but it has most of the stuff and usability is excellent. It integrates into my living room system and the mobile apps are really good.
>>
>>53502967
It's still worse than downloading the songs yourself. The only valid reason for streaming is if you want to discover new bands, or if your phone doesn't have expandable storage.
>>
Spotify is great. Cross-device music control feels so futuristic.
>>
>>53502994
Explain what is wrong with streaming over Internet connection from a service which offers quality beyond audible transparency and you know nobody fucked with the encodes.
>>
>streaming
Defenestrate yourself
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>53502110
>>53502156
>>53502429
>>53502274
>>53502967
>>53503005
>no taytay
>>
>>53505088
>taytay
what the fuck is it?
>>
>>53502110
The spotify mobile app (at least on android) is pretty solid. I only have issues with Spotify on desktop, though. The desktop client skips half the songs I try to play, and their web app randomly disconnects all the time.
>>
>>53502443
kek'd
>>
>>53502072
>Streaming music
fucking kek
>>
File: file.png (220 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
220 KB, 300x400
>>53506848
>Not streaming music
fucking kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.