[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1XI6 MCQ4Dg Have they figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1XI6MCQ4Dg
Have they figured out the cause of death? Is there any news I can look at?
>>
He killed him self. Fucking Google it.
>>
>>53501875
the whole thing was like something out of /x/, didn't think it was legit at the time...

tl;dr: he was pressured to end his life. or genuinely lost it, depends who you believe.
>>
>>53501875
He was killed by special agent Pajeet. Of course CNN would not report it.
>>
His voice made me pop a chubby for some reason, RIP in Peace.
>>
>>53501903
That was conjecture purely based on the Tweets. Some even implied that his account was hacked. I wanna know what the official conclusion was.
>>
>>53501875
Heroes never die.
>>
He was a bloody cuck!
>>
>>53501875
have they seriously still not reported the cause of death? this some weird shit yo
>>
cia niggers did it
>>
>>53502505
Don't give a shit about wild theories. I'd like help with finding a legitimate source with conclusive statements and evidence about the cause of this person's death, please.
>>
>cause of death was not given
>the cause of death was not specified
>cause of death is unclear at present
All I'm getting in results for two and a half months..
>>
>>53502611
CIA
>>
cats ate his face
>>
>>53502631
>>
Okay. I'm letting this thread die. Jerk off to his voice or sth...
>>
>>53501875
We still dont know how the grooveshark guy died after he got a 13bil fine.
>>
>>53502505
Terry... C'mon now, Terry.
>>
It could have been police brutality after he had a mental breakdown
That's what his tweets hinted at
>>
>>53502695
>4 dots
>Becomes 5 letters
My autism is triggered.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.