[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to open books downloaded from torrents in a Kindle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1458035173001.jpg (54 KB, 640x503) Image search: [Google]
1458035173001.jpg
54 KB, 640x503
Is it possible to open books downloaded from torrents in a Kindle? If so then what's the DRM is for?
>>
What a stupid concept of a bridge
>No large boats will ever pass under it
>Completely arbitrary design uses more resources to make it look "cool"
>water level rises ~20 feet, one road completely submerged and impassible
>roads swap sides, instead of remaining on the correct sides relative to each other
There's more, but I've wasted enough time on this
>>
>>53501495
i think its probably not a real bridge, but anyway, it looks cool and i think if water levels rose 20 feet it would be rather moot as the banks would be submerged anyway
>>
>>53500903
As long as the format is the correct one, yes.
>>
>>53501495
How else would you move traffic from right side driving to left, you fuckwit?
>>
>>53500903
Thats some weird ass bridge. Why would someone do that? Better bearing placement?
>>
>>53501947
I thinks it's a bridge between countries that drive on different sides of the road
>>
>>53501981
>people who drive on the left
>>
>>53501981
Right. But why not do than above the ground instead of water?
>>
>>53502319
On which country? The one which drives on the right or the one driving on the left? Neither is objectively wrong, so neither should have to "correct" itself.
>>
>>53500903
Yes it is. You will need Calibre to convert file formats.
>>
>>53501512
http://www.gizmag.com/pearl-river-necklace-bridge/15679/pictures
>>
>>53501495
Hello pissforbrains, I'll explain it to you.

The conceptnof the bridge is so the driver can go from right side driving to left side easily and vice versa. doesn't pay to be logical does it?
>>
>>53501495
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
Never post a picture more interesting than your question or anything that might trigger autism in general for that matter, OP.
>>
>>53502319
Fuck you.
>>
>>53501912
under pass on land when you get off the highway, same as they do now. that said the boat comment was useless anyway since the boat can just cross under where to bridge is still high. still a wasteful design.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.