[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows 10 WTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot (35).png (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (35).png
151 KB, 1920x1080
for he third time now I logged onto my computer and found that it was running slow as fuck, so I checked my task manager and saw that there large majority of my ram is used up, I've done nothing but open chrome and try to play some vidya (which failed horrifically of course) since I got on. I scrolled through the tasks and didnt find absolutely anything hogging ram. Oh and 100% disk usage for no reason.
>>
Anyone else having this type of shit?
>>
>>53495511
Damn nigga learn how to disable services

I know Windows 10 is a piece of shit but that doesn't mean you sit there with your thumb down your ass
>>
Upgrade to Win7 faggot
>>
>>53495511
Windows 10 keep programs in RAM to open them more quickly the next time you use them however as more memory is required it will release it again, that's why the memory use is so high.

As for CPU and I/O usage you're better off checking in details than performance and make sure to select the I/O columns.
>>
and wait for it to hog your internet connection with updates you can't control
>>
You need to change your virtual memory size to the exact size of your physical memory.
>>
>>53495561
What should I get rid of?
>>
>>53495511
Isn't gskill ripjaws ram?

looks like you fell for a ram driver virus
>>
>>53495511
User prblem
>>
>>53495653
Honestly, everything.
>>
>>53495658
Its a headset
>>
>>53495610
It didn't seem to release any meneory, I started up battlefield 4 which is pretty costly and I had 39 fps when I normally get 90 to 120, for which I blame the fact that it only had 2gb to work eith
>>
File: cool BMW driver.gif (2 MB, 336x295) Image search: [Google]
cool BMW driver.gif
2 MB, 336x295
>>53495725
Ahh okay. Then you fell for a headset driver virus.

I've tried both sides and believe me: Hardware that's available to be bought and be used without drivers is always the superior hardware.
A mouse, a headset or a keyboard that needs drivers is shit. Same applies to ethernet adapters without built in Linux drivers, Wifi adapters, webcams, card readers etc. You can literally choose between hundres of options, so just pick the right one.
These shitty driver ideas of the marketing devs at these technology companies, are the real reasons why normie computers start bugging for no real reason.
>>
File: Image.png (789 KB, 1139x775) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
789 KB, 1139x775
>>53495665
>>
File: Screenshot (36).png (627 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (36).png
627 KB, 1920x1080
>>53495846
You wish you could assign a button on your mouse to insert the word faggot every time you press it.
>>
>>53495927
I had that exact shit software once.
Bug ridden as hell, always feels like it's the last software being loaded up when coldbooting, can't properly export settings without fucking up settings files over different driver or OS versions.

But most importantly: It's just macros for one Mouse. Buy another Mouse and all your macros are gone.

Here's a protip, anon:
Instead of adding the 50 bucks to the price of the mouse for a driver you obviously like, save 50 bucks on the next mouse you buy and buy a third party shareware/donationware driver from the money you saved.
Logitech went to shit after they went bankrupt a few years ago. I just recently bought me a Logitech mouse again and I instantly regretted my decision. That thing feels flimsy and plasticy as fuck, not even remotely comparable to the godlike old ones I had from them. Not even the drivers (drivers only for connecting it to the receiver USB thingy) worked out of the box, had to exchange emails with the support. The quality is absolute dogshit nowadays.

Not even the packaging was impressive anymore, just cheap blister plastic.
>>
>>53496073
Really nigga you're trying to say that the mouse that is widely praised as one of the best gaming mice of 2015 (or whenever it came out) and that people on this very board say has a "flawless sensor", shitty? I mean maybe the software isn't that good, it's worked fine for me but the hardware is solid. At least solid enough for me. Probably gonna have this thing for years.
>>
>>53495511
>>53495927
>Radeon Settings
>AMD
>Plays.tv
>RTSS
>Microsoft OneDrive
>G.SKILL RIPJAWS
>MSI_Trigger_Service
>Realtek HD Audio Manager
>Microsoft malware Protection
>PnkBstr
>Spotify
>Cortana
>Speccy
>Action Center/Network/TaskView and Adress on Taskbar
>Shit mouse
>Shit mouse Software
>Yotsuba B
>Skyrim Nexus
>Facebook
lmao
You deserve to get fucked.
>>
File: 1456341863926.jpg (23 KB, 432x302) Image search: [Google]
1456341863926.jpg
23 KB, 432x302
>>53496140
Sure thang mate, have fun with it.
I just dislike Logitech, they spread fud (fear, uncertainty and doubt) and also heavily rely on shilling. They pay people doing forum posts, "rumors" about bought amazon reviews etc.
>>
>>53495638
Wat

>>53495927
Do you even AutoHotKey?
>>
>>53496186
(You)
>>
>>53496140
I have to agree with him, there's a lot of paid shilling for logitech.
>>
B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T
>>
>>53495927
Top fucking kek anon, why would you use cortana? You're literally letting Microsoft know your position
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.