[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you could be weaned off /g/ related stuff for good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1458004223339.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458004223339.jpg
113 KB, 1080x1080
Do you think you could be weaned off /g/ related stuff for good?
>>
no lol
>>
>>53494326
/*thread*/
>>
if I didn't have a computer I'd just be some fat looser
>>
>>53494372
/g/ in a nutshell

if any dont think they are fat they are fat in their soul
>>
>>53494307
Beautiful
>>
I already tried to wean myself off of /g/. Too many people in my life have samshill, crapple, winblows, etc; I need to feel like there's a contingency of users with some sense left.
>>
no, my love for traps is everlasting
>>
no, but a little moderation would make it fine.

everyone needs hobbies, and if it's fun for you, you should do it. there is only a limited amount of time you have on this earth
>>
I already am weaning off /g/. I post tech threads over on /b/ and everyone is way more helpful, even me. Fuck /g/
>>
When I retire, I'm going to buy some land in the upper US or Canada and go full kaczynski mode.
>>
>>53495026
>I'm gonna live my life when it's over
>When I'm old and frail I'm gonna go live far from civilization
>>
>>53494893
You should be weaned of of oxygen
>>
No. I need it for my job
>>
I'd rather learn to use technology in moderation and fill the time with other hobbies........ maybe even................ talk to people *gasp!*
>>
File: 1457267130200.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457267130200.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>53494307
>>
i did some /asp/ stuff today.

be sure to like/comment/subscribe to my blog.
>>
>>53494307
who's the cutie?
>>
File: Normies & Robots Alike.jpg (167 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
Normies & Robots Alike.jpg
167 KB, 600x3031
>>53496142
>>
>>53496858
t. pajeet
>>
>>53494307
If I didn't have my /g/ related stuff, I'd be just another unemployed college dropout. I'd have to go back into acting to make a living until I find something else that people are willing to pay me for that doesn't make me want to commit sudoku.
>>
To /fa/
>>
>>53495026
Protip: When you're old you simply won't have the physical ability to live out of civilisation.
You have to move now, then come back to civilisation when old.
>>
>>53494307
If I had something else to keep me busy I could, but unfortunately I live in a city and this is what I have and what I do.
>>
>>53497888
What mangu is this from?
>>
>>53497484
AT&T Grill
>>
>>53497484
Milana Vayntrub
>>
>program for work
Maybe if you give me enough money to bum around and make shitty paintings for a long time
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.