[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 51137924.jpg (52 KB, 454x792) Image search: [Google]
51137924.jpg
52 KB, 454x792
What are /g/ approwed seats? My current chair broke and I'm starting to search for a new one. Do you prefer the kind of chair like in pic related or something more fancy?
>>
i kept breaking chairs and now i have an indestructible wheelchair my brother found. not very comfortable but it works well
>>
>>53486788
>i kept breaking chairs
how?
>>
>>53486788
Try losing some weight you fat fuck
>>
>>53486840
No.
>>
>>53486819
i'd recline too much and break at the joint
>>
>>53486906
i.e. you are too fat
>>
>>53486965
I wasn't at the time

180 or so

I have gained weight though

inb4 hurrr 180 is fat whatever you're probably from some third world nation where malnutrition is the norm
>>
File: 95-1004_Charcoal_A.jpg (36 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
95-1004_Charcoal_A.jpg
36 KB, 750x750
I'm curious too. Going to be getting a new chair and I want it to be something that will last and not have to buy another. I know I don't want that cheap cow skin, it eventually flakes off, which I've only had. Other than that I'm ignorant to anything else. Anyone know good price ranges? Is it worth sinking money into a good chair? Or do they all just hold your ass similarly.
>>
>>53486751
there is a thread here
>>53477837
>>
>>53486751
You go down to the fucking store of your choice that sells office furniture. Upon arrival you sit your ass down in different ones, until you find one that you like and is within your budget. It's really that goddamn easy. No need to meet /g/'s fucking approval.
>>
On a budget? Ikea Markus

Richfag? Herman Miller Aeron or Mirra
>>
>>53486751
Just search an executive chair same as the memes brand seats
>>
>>53486999
>projecting like a fat fuck
>>
>not using a standing desk
>>
>>53489031
>owning a computer
>>
>>53486999
I'm 5'10 and 120lbs, i'm the first to admit i'm a skinny fuck, but anything over 160-170 would be a bit large, even if you aren't "fat" you have a lot of mass, regardless of your actual size.
>>
>>53489202
that's how tall I am

the skinniest I have ever been is 140 I can't imagine how much of a skeleton you look like
>>
File: 1435176946299.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1435176946299.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>53489202
>Literally treblinka mode
>>
I bought an ikea markus a couple months ago. It's not too bad. I think it retails at 180. I'd advise buying it at ikea directly because the ikea website and shipping is dog shit. Some say purposefully to encourage going to their local stores.

The chair sits very high. If you're under 5'10 your feet might not rest comfortably on the ground. Also I'm at the lowest height setting and my legs barely clear the keyboard tray. It has a lot of padding on the seat and the cloth seems strong enough. It's got the basic toggles up and down and a good lock for chair tilt. Also a tension bell for tilt back resistance. The arms are able to be left off and they're unscrewed by two allen keys. The arms have a kind of sticky rubber coating that some might not like but it's fine for me.

I like it overall but I may be biased since my last chair was terrible and it was practically falling apart.
>>
>>53489225
I've been the same weight for almost a decade, ah well.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.