[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/, this is getting out of hand. They've blocked VPNs on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
/g/, this is getting out of hand.
They've blocked VPNs on wifi a few months ago, and now they're down on the LAN too.
For safety reasons i don't put any open ports of my server to the internet, only a VPN so that i need to authenticate to see other ports, so i'm basically locked out now.
How do i stop this literal cancer?
Google works until i click any results, then pic related happens.
Yes, i google unblock torrents, because that would most likely be answered and can be used to establish some connection to my VPN.
>>
I prefer rekking the whole thing over using a VPN, i've had it with these cunts.
>>
>doesn't specify where this is
>>
Would using phone data work? Idk
>>
If you're using a VPN, make sure you're using something like Google Public DNS too. Don't just leave it at whatever your router gives you.
>>
>>53481599
Does not work.
Pinging shows the actual IP, so DNS is correct.
>>
>>53481573
This would be annoyingly slow and unreliable since this is in a concrete box so to speak
>>
>>53481424
you could always pay for your own internet connection like a fucking adult.
as long as your using someone else's connection, you have no right to bitch.
>>
>>53481424
wifite
>>
>>53481424
psiphon, but can't really torrent on that
check it out though
>>
>>53481424
Port 443 TCP will always work ))
>>
Can't you cancel your internet service with that tyrannical ISP?
>>
>>53481424
I have no idea what fortiguard is but... If i lt has something to do with your router turn ir off lol.

If it's your ISP change it. That sort of thing could be DNS so go get OpenNIC
>>
UDP port 53
git.io/vpn
>>
Tunnel all traffic out through port 443 or 80
>>
Get a VPS for $5 and install OpenVPN server and change the default port, the whole process takes literally 5 min using the quick setup script on github. I be suprised if theyre blocking it based on traffic analysis and not something stupid like banning the port or VPN domains
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.