[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I watercool my room /g/? It's summer and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 0d4bbfea-s.jpg (44 KB, 640x536) Image search: [Google]
0d4bbfea-s.jpg
44 KB, 640x536
How do I watercool my room /g/? It's summer and it's hot as fuck (32 celcius)
>>
Seal your room and flood it, faggot.
>>
keep yourself hydrated and sweat it out you pussy
>>
>>53478140
run pipes that cycles cold water through your room
>>
>>53478162
How do I watercool my water so the water would be cool to cycle through my room?
>>
>>53478140
linustechtips do that at some point din't they?

there are these indian water filters/coolers that use clay and passive cooling. they also claim to cool the environment they are in.
>>
>>53478177
have a pipe run from the mariana trench onto your mommas butt and into your room

sorry, that's mean
>>
>>53478140
>32 Celsius
>hot as fuck
Mate, trying living on Australia with 40c+ heat waves summers.
>>
>>53478191
It was stupid, so they just used AC when they moved.
>>
NEET survival technique #64: Piss all over the floor and let it evaporate. This also lets you save on the cost of piss bottles.
>>
>>53478345

Right. America here, I love hearing people from New Zealand try to say its hot.
>>
>>53479891
NZ people don't say it's hot, they just say it's humid.
90% isn't uncommon.
>>
piss under your desk
wait for the piss to accomodate room temparature
cool your feet down with the soaked up rug
>>
You don't unless you use phase change or, god forbid, TEC.

You can't cool below ambient without another means of converting energy beyond simple radiation, without sucking your eyeballs from their sockets.
>>
>>53478140
In Texas we recently had a summer with 100 100 degree fahrenheit days. (that's 38 degrees C for non-free countries)
>>
>>53479904
Know a handfull of people that were born and still live in nz, they always bitch about it being hot. admittingly its mostly women, but still. "bitch you have no fucking clue"
>>
>>53478140
Build a swamp cooler.
>>
people in Arizona and Florida had 85f temps while it was fucking 28f and snow for the Midwest. cant there be a place that's in the high 50 to 60 all year
>>
>>53478140
stop global warming
start by turning off your computer
>>
>Perth, no air-con
come at me bros
>>
Will a swamp cooker in my room fuck up my desktop
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.