[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /g/, I am in a bit of a pickle. My parents are going to Italy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: camera.jpg (305 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
305 KB, 1600x900
Ok /g/, I am in a bit of a pickle. My parents are going to Italy Wednesday for all of spring break and its just me and the cat. But apparently i can't be trusted and they have set up this wireless camera. Anyone know anything about how to get past this so I can sneak by gf in the house?
>>
Christ I hope this is bait
>>
>>53476423
Use a different entrance.

Do you really only have one entrance into your place?

Alternately, just disable the thing and come up with an excuse.
>>
File: unplug.jpg (571 KB, 3150x2176) Image search: [Google]
unplug.jpg
571 KB, 3150x2176
I included a photo diagram in case the detailed instructions to bypass this secure device is too complex for you.
>>
>>53476453
They're crafty and can send one of my step dad's siblings that live nearby to investigate.
>>
>figure out what the camera is pointing at. >take a photo of that,
>"trip" over the cable
> put picture in front of lens then replug cable
> invite gf
> wear a condom
>remove photo once done
>>
Hide her in your pocket
>>
Just tell your gf that she can't come over because your parents put you in the cuck shed. That way she knows what shes getting in to and to dump you immediately.
>>
>>53476572
this desu
>>
Didn't take much for them to outsmart you, pussy.
>>
>>53476464
Eh? Is he putting it in or out? I've never seen a cord like that before.
>>
>>53476468
>literally his wife's son to his dad
>raising a new cuck

I'm impressed
>>
>>53476468
why are you parents holding you prisoner? thats not legal
>>
>>53476423
How old are you OP?
>>
>>53476423

1. Get a job
2. Get your own place

Problem solved fuck boy.
>>
>>53476423
Have sex with her right in front of the camera. When your parents get back they will quietly remove the camera and nothing will be said. Your father will be glad you are not gay, lol.
>>
>>53476743
this is like the "walk in an give him a firm handshake" advice for millennials
>>
>>53476708
how isn't it legal?

>>53476423
fuck off faggot.

I guess you gotta fuck your whore of a gf in your car or the bushes.
>>
just call them while you are sneaking them in so you know they aren't watching the camera or do it a time you know they are asleep. Should be easy to do since the timezone difference.
>>
>>53476731
>>
>>53476768
He spends his free time shitposting on /g/ and his parents obviously don't consider him mature enough to leave him alone, so pulling a stunt like that will relieve them.
>>
File: 1404974326029.jpg (82 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1404974326029.jpg
82 KB, 640x360
human answer:
unplug it
they are gone and can't do anything about it
have a real talk when they get back and tell them that that's not cool and that as a person you should be entitled to privacy and as parents they should trust you
if they can't, if you're really not trustable, it's their own fault for raising a fucking shithead

more fun answer:
build a lifelike miniature diorama box of the room around the camera
>>
File: 1440197487523.jpg (62 KB, 509x596) Image search: [Google]
1440197487523.jpg
62 KB, 509x596
>>53476423
The 1337 h4x0r method:
>Nmap your network and find camera ip.
>Log into camera web interface using admin admin defaults.
>disable camera.
>???
>PROFIT!

Normie method:
>turn off your router.
>>
>>53477367
this if you're too much of a pussy to just have gf over in front of camera
just do like the other anons said and fuck her on camera
>>
Fucking leave your house.
If you are actually 18, how can they stop you from doing that?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.