[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Which smartphone has the best audio dac on the market?
>>
>>53465129
LG G5 with BeoPlay add-on
>>
Samsung galaxy s4 mini
>>
>>53465129

Deez nuts.
>>
>>53465542
This.
>>
Is DAC the reason audio enthusiasts use PMPs (such as Sansa Clip+) instead of their smartphone for listening to music?
>>
Samsung S3 has a solid dac. It's a wolfson I believe.
It struggles to drive higher impedance stuff though, but it's great quality
>>
>>53466254
They're generally called DAPs dude, and that is exactly why. A good DAC makes all the difference.
>>
lg g5 with b&o extension
iphone 6s
s4 mini
s3 international

s6 is rather good too, all iphones after the 3 have had okay audio, the lenevo vibe x3 is also pretty good btw
>>
HTC One M7
>>
>>53466839
fugg I forgot m8+m9, HTC overall quality has always been the best (micro amp, speakers) only rivaled by the vibe x3 but yeah they probably go above the samshit dacs

that's a list in descending order btw
>>
>>53465129
>>Which smartphone has the best audio dac on the market?

Galaxy S7 and LG V10.
>>
>>53465129
Nexus 6.
>>
>>53466892
Put an m9 next to a Note 4. You might have to cry yourself to sleep after hearing the difference.
>>
So.... HTC m9?
>>
>>53466957
>s7
So i suppose, the next line of smartphone (iphone 7, htc m10 etc) will all focus a bit more on the DAC and overall audio quality?
>>
>>53469854
That's why they're removing the iPhones headphone jack.
And to appeal to cucks who think that Bluetooth is the "way of the future."
>>
>>53470065
what? Are they really going to do this?
>>
File: marshall-london-phone-1_1900.jpg (226 KB, 1276x851) Image search: [Google]
marshall-london-phone-1_1900.jpg
226 KB, 1276x851
>>53465129
Marshall.
>>
>>53470472
This
>>
>>53470472
>>53470764
2bad it's a low-end phone on everything else. Also not worth the 500+ euros.
>>
>>53466892
Samsung uses Wolfson DAC...
>>
>>53470812
Used. I think they dropped wolfson at the S4 (cit. needed)
>>
>>53470834
I think they still use them, but wolfson got bought by Cirrus Logic and they fucked up the amp like Samsung always fucks up everything they do thats not components in the end...
>>
>>53470150
Yup. Plenty of leaks
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.