[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw teaching my qt Python as we speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20160313_004328.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160313_004328.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Tfw teaching my qt Python as we speak
>>
>>53454937
oy!
>>
Why are you on 4chan?

Why are you teaching someone a skill they will never use?
>>
>>53454962
>Why are you teaching someone a skill they will never use?
He's an idiot.
>>
OY VEY!
>>
>>53454962
Also you're not teaching anything they're using codecademy you miserable excuse for a human being
>>
>>53454937
You play guitar?
>>
>>53454937
>teaching

You mean telling her about codeacademy and then sitting there taking pictures of her and posting them online for NEETs to fap to.

You're a good boyfriend anon.
>>
>>53454937
>Codecademy
She's learning fuck all.
>>
>>53455086
No its more of a showpiece, I don't play myself I just wanna reflect that rock ando roll attitude
>>
>>53455116
Not sure if sarcasm or autism
>>
>>53454937
JIDF.jpeg
>>
Nice! Does your GF also have a dick?
>>
>>53455140
>Implying that's not his sister
>>
Not technology, normalfag
>>
>>53455116
Holy shit
>>
>>53455170
>Implying that isn't his neighbour and the picture wasn't taken from outside her window
>>
>>53455256
>Implying he doesn't just have a super high res camera, climbed the highest tree where he lives, zoomed in all the way, and took a photo of the girl from the next town over
>>
>>53454937
you should be teaching her to rice, baka
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.