[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any tech that can impress a girl nowdays? My Nokia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 998x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 998x746
Is there any tech that can impress a girl nowdays?

My Nokia Communicator did the trick back in the day.

Today, apple watch? I swear, nothing impresses anyone anymore.
>>
try more utilitarian stuff. ladies love my thinkpad.
>>
Fiio X3 high resolution music player. Be sure to state the important differences, you may need to go asee far back as to explain what an audio codec is
>>
>>53443337

This could work, as long as you look like Zac Effron
>>
>>53443295
Talking ovens, easy to buy in Asia, impossible to find in western countries unless imported - very expensive
>>
>>53443295
Muh dick
>>
>>53443295
VR
>>
>Nokia Communicator
man i haven't even thought of those in so long.

what a magical time that was.
>>
>>53443295
Just tell her the specs of your rig. If she's worth a shit then she'll be impressed, if not then she's just a dumb kardashian loving feminazi slut and you need not waste your precious time on her.

This approach is equally true for your Mongolian flick book drawings.
>>
>>53443408
hey look at it, when you kiss it, it grows
>>
>>53443450

I just have an ipad for internet and an old lenovo sl300 for watching tv and movies. No chinese cartoons
>>
>>53443295
does my penis count?
>>
>>53443295
A lamboghini diablo
>>
>>53443295

Old Nokia dumbphone.
I asked a girl to take a picture of a cat using my phone. She was completely baffled, like she could not compute.
>>
>>53443295

Camera with big lens, brings out a whore from every single one.

Also golden Galaxy S7 edge.
>>
just b urself :)

unless yourself sucks, then be someone else.
>>
>buying stuff to impress people
Dang your life is shallow
>>
>>53444043

>Digital reflex

MEGAKEK
>>
Only fags try to impress people
>>
>>53443295

As a femanon I'm impressed by GTX Titans (:
>>
>>53443295
Nowadays, everyone has some form of high-tech device. If you want to impress, you have to get something sorta weird, like an imported phone, a phone with a non-slab form factor, a fancy music player, and the like.
Generally, though, this only works if the girl cares about tech as anything other than a fashion peice.
>>
>>53444237
>impressed by a 3 year old card that can be beaten by a 200$ card bought now
>>
>>53443295
The ladies love grinding treads
>>
>>53444285

I don't care (: I want a Titan
>>
>>53443295
A smartwatch in general is still something interesting, I have had people ask about mine. An Apple watch however would point out that you know nothing about technology and why standards are a positive thing, you only want something shiny. Other manufacturers have understood that you don't make them for one specific phone, you make them work in everything.
>>
Here you need basic shit like an iPod touch 4 to get em wet. 3rd world.
>>
>>53444082
welcome to western society.
>>
>>53443295
The only thing I will accept is a botnet.
>>
Maybe do what technigger did to his macbook
>>
>>53444408
This
I have the LG G Watch R, its fairly old tech but people are always interested.
>>
>>53444709

Any watches that work with ios? Besides the obvious
>>
>>53445732
Almost all of them. The only one that doesn't work with everything is Apple's own watch, since compatibility is a bad thing for some reason.

And that reason is that Apple is cancer in tech world.
>>
>>53444237
Dressing like a girl doesn't make you a real girl
>>
>>53443295
Vibtators
>>
threads like this make so happy to be pretty
>>
>>53444408
You got that wrong
A smart watch other than Apple makes you look like a fedora poorshit
>>
Anything Apple. Bitches love Apple shit. Even that shitty new macbook with one port.
>>
Google cardboard. I shit you not.
>>
A battlestation with multiple monitors, computers and loads of anime figurines
>>
yesterday my wife bought the new galaxy s7 edge with the free gear VR, a bra and a pair of socks. guess what she first unboxed? HER FUCKING SOCKS! "oh look how adorable awwww" she left her new tech shit on the kitchen table for two full fucking hours without even looking at it!
>>
>>53443295
Get one of those curved phones. Girls are fascinated by men that are different, but not autistic.
>>
>>53443295
i'd rajp that all night long
>>
>>53443295
Try cute shit. Ladies love my Acer Aspire ZG5. Its bright pink and has a digital ocean shark sticker on it. Bitches love that shit.
>>
File: tfw.png (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
23 KB, 400x400
>>53447162
Sounds awful.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.