[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple releasing new product in March
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: iPhone-7-concept-970-80.jpg (69 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
iPhone-7-concept-970-80.jpg
69 KB, 970x545
Is it the new iPhone 7 ?
>>
Holy shit, all of those things in the OP image sound like TERRIBLE fucking ideas.
>>
>>53424944
No, it is the iPhone SE
>>
>>53424944
I sure hope so. Apple will finally die for this piece of shit.
>>
>>53425023
>Holy shit, all of those things in the OP image sound like TERRIBLE fucking ideas.
Of course they do. It's Apple after all.
But once Microsoft and Samsung copy them you'll think they're great.
>>
>>53425627
you underestimate the stupidity of the average consumer, anon.
>>
>>53425627
The highly knowledgable and sophisticated /g/tards are trolled once again.
>>
>>53425682
Nope, they're still dumb. What benefits of capacitive volume buttons are there? It'll just facilitate accidental loud noises in meetings and stuff. I just got the one plus x, and I really miss the hardware home button I had on my galaxy. People can change things and if they're dumb, it doesn't matter who does it. The headphone thing, okay. I understand they're doing it to save space, and you can get better quality with lightning. But why start that now? We're a ways away from that. It's a good way to force money out of people, or get people not to buy it. And it's especially retarded that they're just doing it to make the phone thinner. Apple's whole "the brittler, the better" shit makes me hate their company, not so much the ideas and their strategies. Just the fact that they're making things so small that they get fucking bent in your pockets.
>>
>>53425696
I guess neither of us have proof of what is and isn't true, so why are you claiming that I was baited?
>>
>>53424944
>baked into the sides

APPLE INNOVATION BAKING THINGS
>>
>variable color sensors to take ultimate HDR photos
NO. YOU ARE DOING HDR WRONG!
>>
>>53424944
Of course it's a new iPhone.

Bigger, thinner, hotter, less battery life, new connectors, more accessories, no compatibility with anything released previously.
>>
>>53425875
>you can get better quality with lightning
The audio coming out of a 3.5mm jack is literally just left and right channel, two analogue signals. You can't improve on that, changing from a 3.5mm jack to a lighting port will not make your music sound better.

All it will do is annoy people, because they won't be able to just buy any old pair of headphones. It'll also increase the price since the headphones will need DACs in them.

Nothing good will come from this.
>>
>>53425875
>they get fucking bent in your pockets.

6S is built like a tank tho, try bending that.
>>
>>53426301

These are all just memes, they changed the connector once in 10 years
>>
when in March what day?
>>
>>53426398
The first iphone released in 2007. They changed it once in 9 years.

You also forgot the sunken jack connector, which led to a generation of weaker straight jacks. You also forgot the many other things that didn't work with each new iphone.
>>
PLEASE REFRESH THE RMBP FFS
>>
>>53424944
The display looks suspiciously samsung.
>>
>>53426350
>analogue
>cant improve on that

Why do we use HDMI over RCA? Because it's digital. No quality loss due to cables. I'm not saying this is a good thing, it's incredibly annoying, but you can't say the sound wouldn't be better, especially once nice headphones get their own DACs. Headphone quality is going to be really important now, can't just get shitty $50 overears and have good sound.
>>
>>53424944

Guessing new macbooks pros with updated design and space grey to join the rest of the Apple family.
>>
>>53424944
No, retarded render.

>no buttons
There is no way Apple is ditching physical buttons.

>implying no headphone jack means no cabled headphones
Everything is going to go thought USB C, fucking retards, get ready for some adapters.

>stereo speakers
Why would they do this? retarded.

>2 cameras
Yeah, no, Apple doesn't do that kind of shit.

Just pray for a bigger battery and stop making retarded renders and claims.
>>
File: img-1191016949-3.jpg (27 KB, 425x261) Image search: [Google]
img-1191016949-3.jpg
27 KB, 425x261
>>53426415
>sunken jack connector
I thought it was broken when I first saw it, but it was just a proprietarized standard port.
Reminds me of the non-standard USB-A port used briefly on their Macs.
>>
>>53427188
>can't just get shitty $50 overears and have good sound
That's terrible. Why would anyone want that.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.