[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /g/ actually have any decent programmers besides a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 13191946416.jpg (9 KB, 236x334) Image search: [Google]
13191946416.jpg
9 KB, 236x334
Does /g/ actually have any decent programmers besides a couple of well known tripfags?

It seems that in any programming related thread it's always kids who know absolutely nothing about programming except the face value of particular languages (often perpetuated by memes). What's even more cancerous is these retards actually pretend to know about these languages, roleplaying if you will.

Why do I even come to this shithole any more. It's nothing but roleplayers and a bunch of generals. Even stackoverflow or reddit is less aids than this underaged shitpost fest.

Cya faggots, enjoy your /v/ and /g/ crossposting! xD!!
>>
literally no one cares about you or your shitty thread

Fuck off and leave forever
>>
>>53417143
why did you respond to him then retard

sage
>>
>>53417163
Nigger
>>
>>53417063
progamming isnt about digging for metal and then desinging a chip and then printing a chip and then writing drivers for it and then using said drivers to make a meme. Its about getting things done.

Python / java / C# is all you need in this age
>>
>>53417063
half of /g/ "programmers" are kids failing their cs degrees because they are special snowflake programmers, what do you expect?
>>
Decent programmers don't post in programming threads. They program.
>>
>>53417776
this hit a little too close to home

except for the the special snowflake part, I'm pleb af
>>
>>53417728
you forgot javascript laddo
>>
>>53417801
Fucking this
>>
I work at Google so yeah, you could say I'm an "actual programmer"
>>
>>53417897
go to bed moot
>>
>>53417925

Why would moot need to go to bed? It's like 4 o'clock in the states.
>>
>>53417940
2:22pm here in cali
>>
>>53417940
Its a meme you dip
>>
>>53418134

I know it's a meme, but given the time of day, a meme like "moot pls go" would have been more apt.
>>
>>53417163
>implying i didn't sage
>>
>>53417801
Fucking this.
/dpt/ is to throw memes around and optimizing your fizzbuzz
>>
>>53417925
kek
>>
>>53418149
I dont' think you get it but it's a /mu/ meme and I just wanted to shitpost anyway so it's ok I guess.
>>
>>53417801
Program for a living... never posted in /dpt/.
>>
>>53418450
Another programmer here. I think I've posted in /dpt/ twice.
>>
>stackoverflow being aids

OP if your gonna talk about poseur programmers don't forget yourself
>>
>>53417063

Dunno lad, I'm too stupid for that shit et al tbqhwy. Work as an onsite tech instead, then I can say I "work in IT" when in reality I get nigger pay for basically doing the same shit every moderately tech-savvy kid do when they help their parents with the computer at home.
>>
>>53418493
I only mentioned it because on /g/ it's seen as the worst thing to have ever existed. I use it every day.

With that being said, there's no denying that the community can be quite toxic in some respects.
>>
>>53418564
so you steal code errday?
>>
>>53418564
alright that makes more sense. yeah I am not saying its perfect but any ordinary programmer can at least get something out of it.
>>
I've made a few large-ish games from scratch in C and a few smaller games with Flash (not very serious). I mostly come here to laugh at retards and shitpost, though.
>>
>>53418564
>toxic

Imagine being the sort of cock-gargling faggot that slips this word into casual conversation.
>>
>>53417063
>>53417776
jokes on your I'm terrible at programming in any language and I have two cs degrees
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.