[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anybody here like to be my Steam friend? I'm pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: cute_emo_raiden.jpg (176 KB, 648x753) Image search: [Google]
cute_emo_raiden.jpg
176 KB, 648x753
Would anybody here like to be my Steam friend?
I'm pretty lonely these days because I've never been very good at making friends, and I would like a friend from here because I have browsed here for a really long time.

I don't really want to post my Steam for everyone to see because I'm a little nervous about meeting new people, so if you would like to talk and maybe be friends, can you please post your Steam URL?

Thank you <3
>>
What's your steam URL? I'm not by the pc and don't know mine.
>>
>/v/
>>
>>53411403
I don't want friends from /v/. I don't browse there anymore and haven't for a long time. I just want a friend from here :c
>>
>>53411385
>>
>>53411398
Okay, I guess I'll have better luck posting my ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/postpostpostpost/

>>53411448
Yes I used to play a lot of DaS, and did two playthroughs of DaS2. Also interested in DaS3 :3
>>
Just want a friend that I can talk to and/or play some games, that's all... ;_;
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>53411614
I wish some people didn't have to be so hurtful ;-;
I'm going to go to sleep now, it would be really nice if I could wake up to some new friends :3

http://steamcommunity.com/id/postpostpostpost/
>>
What do you play
>>
steamcommunity.com/id/ponyguru
Friend
>>
>>53411385
My steam is either kevinarefunny or shadowkillerRPG. Feel free to add me, although I'm not really on too much.
>>
sent
>>
My is is
Offtovyougo
>>
>>53412247
I mainly play RPGs and Dota. Sorry that is kind of boring :<
>>
>>53412343
Sorry I couldn't find you
>>
>>53412316
Sorry, neither of those work
>>
>>53411614
FINALLY SOMEONE CAME OUT AND JUST SAID I MEAN GADDAMN SON ARE YOU FUCKERS BLAZED????!!!!1111
You stupid fucking literally autists that can't even answer a fucking simple fucking question if the moon and sun aren't aligned in a perpendicular trajectory, tripping over the most inane, trite, infinitesimal speck of dust landing on your insulated hot air bubbles, thinking only of your own sweaty despicable selves and your degenerate fantasies and fetishes, enslaved in a clusterfuck of your sulfuric, vapid spews and drowning in cesspools of scraggly neckbeard hair follicles. You stupid. fat, ugly dumb asses. You claim knowledge and skill but are the exact replicate of the village idiot, a fool who revels in the filth and putrid airs of pseudo intellectualism. Fuck you /g/. Fuck. you
>>
You are just posting some random dude's steam id, aren't you?
>>
>>53412462
No, it's really me, add me please!
>>
>>53412367
Play DotA with me, I'm working on a bachelors in CompE and play in my free time (about 1600+ hours in the past 2 years)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MichaelAOlson
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.