[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've monitored /g/ for a while and here is my conclusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: ACVmZZ1QON3u.jpg (32 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
ACVmZZ1QON3u.jpg
32 KB, 373x521
So I've monitored /g/ for a while and here is my conclusion on the average /g/ fag:
>I don'trust any software unless I write it myself or it's open source. But since I can't code for shit I never do it. I use open source software to pretend to actually read through million lines of code and check them for any malicious content while really all I do is run meme distributions of linux to post screenshots of it on /g/ all day, every day of my life
>if I don't post screenshots, I rewatch trash tier animes or post uneducated oppinions about technology on /g/
>i somewhere heard that some companies send shills our way so naturally everyone who talks about the advantages of anything over anything else, is a shill
>if you don't use linux at all times, you're a consumer piece of shit
>if you use any linux distro, you're automatically superior, even if different operating systems may be a better idea for your individual case, I wouldn't know. I'm a meme

Why is a board that is supposed to talk about technology so fucking cancer?
It's a clash of /v/, /pol/, /a/ and /b/
>>
>>53411382
oh god this
>>
It's funny because its true
>>
>>53411492
It's pretty fucking sad desu
>>
>>53411525
And the fighting over AMD and Nvidia is like the most childish shit I've ever seen. Its like the only decent tech communities are on reddit
>>
>>53411382
>he reads through millions of lines of assembly to check his proprietary programs for malicious content
>>
>>53411555
>And the fighting over AMD and Nvidia is like the most childish shit I've ever seen.
I genuinely thought people would stop doing that shit once they got older than 12. It was fucking annoying in middleschool, it still is now
>>
>>53411580
I fail to understand why you posted this
>>
>>53411382
Yeah, pretty much.
If you don't like it, you can fuck off back to /v/.
Take all the weeaboos with you, though.
>>
>>53411382
finally a good post
>>
>average
no, that's the average for linux/chinkpad/desktop generals.
the rest of /g/ is more about flaming GPUs, Smartphones and other consumer hardware, mostly Win 10 users too
>>
>>53411604
This makes no sense
>>
>>53411555
"competing"
>>
>>53411382
>Browsing 4chan and expecting anything but cancer

There are plenty of legitimate tech forums out there. Stop whinging.
>>
>>53411581
I guess the anonymity encourages it but fuck it still makes it hard to have discussion on /g/
>>
I use windows 10 on my pc and cheap laptop, i got android phone, i dont hacare about nbidia vs amd, i dont use vpn tor and rest of this pedophile software and i study computer science at uni. I thought at forst that g is interesting, but in fact this place is as shitty as b if not worse.
>>
>>53411382
Nailed it
>>
>>53411627
What about it makes no sense?
>>
>>53412276
You want him to take the weebs but want the quality to stay the same.

This is impossible, as the weebs are the reason for the shitstained posting quality in the first place.
>>
>>53413119
I never said I wanted the quality to stay the same.
What would make this board a better place, however, is burning the weebs.
Now that I think about it, the macfags can go too.
>>
>>53411382
I think you're really close except that "linux hate" threads and "windows hate" threads are about equally common now
>>
>>53411382

How much did Microsoft pay you to make this thread fucking faggot
>>
>>53411382
>>I don'trust any software unless I write it myself or it's open source. But since I can't code for shit I never do it. I use open source software to pretend to actually read through million lines of code and check them for any malicious content while really all I do is run meme distributions of linux to post screenshots of it on /g/ all day, every day of my life
>if you don't use linux at all times, you're a consumer piece of shit
>if you use any linux distro, you're automatically superior, even if different operating systems may be a better idea for your individual case, I wouldn't know. I'm a meme

Post reeks of bitterness and /v/edditorship.
Which one's that OP?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.