[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>Be in store
>talking to friend that works there at returns
>woman comes up with a box o wires and a modem
>she begins to get mad"YOU GUYS SOLD ME A BAD ROUTER! I WANT A GOOD ONE!"
>"Ma'am, this is a modem. You need a router as well" Friend said
>"THAT'S WHAT I BOUGHT! A ROUTER! AND IT DOESN'T WORK!"
>"No, you need both, 1 plugs into the other and gives off WIFI so you can get it on all said devices"
>"YOU JUST WANT TO SELL ME MORE STUFF I DON'T NEED! LET ME TALK TO YOUR MANAGER!"
>Manager shows up, everything explained.
>woman gets mad, says she's never buying from BB again.
>storms out
>Friend, manager and I are laughing at her after she leaves
Why are normies this dumb?
>>
Aren't most "routers" sold actually modem/router combos nowadays?
>>
>>53409828
There are cheap ones that are not both.
Normies usually buy the cheapest things they find or the most expensive gimmicky bullshit. They did really know what moderation means
>>
>>53409892
Is this an american thing? I haven't seen non-modem routers/non-router modems for sale for years now.
>>
>>53409913
They are still there
The non combos are usually cheap and not too common, but they are there in big stores.
>>
>>53409913
Prolly so anon. i don't know what to tell you cause it's always a separate thing here. People in america only care about money. If you aint got it, you can't get the best. Do you have something called AOSS? I see it in my 3DS and Wii U settings. But I know nothing about it
>>
>>53409913
seems to be less common outside of america

though you can still run most as just one or the other
>>
>>53409754
This isn't a "normie" thing. This is just sheer stupidity.

Stupidity, the only thing more certain than death or taxes...
>>
>>53410058
How so anon? I notice this with normie idiots more than stupidity. I would say more stupid is here on /g/ vs irl. At least you can learn from stupidity
>>
>>53409754
>have friend(s)
>calling others normies
Pick one
>>
>>53410160
you can have friends with intellegences. I don't know why /g/ has yet to figure this out. It's ok. I'm talking about their personality. Come on, does any one REALLY want to be friends with an OMG xD LIKE DID YOU REALLY xDDD
>>
>>53409913
Yeah it's still pretty common here. The 'non router modems' actually are routers but they usually only have one ethernet out port and don't support wifi or anything.
>>
'Normie' here.

guess what fags? i probably know more about practical computing than any of you NEET cucks, seeing as i actually make a living in the industry.

but please, stay mad, that's totally gonna get you out of mommy's basement.
>>
>>53410300
I AM IN A BED ROOM THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Plus no, it's the fact of HOW stupid someone is. Not that it's a NEET thing. I'm sure, like you said, if you are in this industry, you understand how stupid people are. You do anything with computers like this, you're not a normie. You just want the tag.
>>
File: berserk-1592413-1.jpg (15 KB, 133x119) Image search: [Google]
berserk-1592413-1.jpg
15 KB, 133x119
>>53410300
I don't think you understand what we're talking about, friend.
>>
>>53410335

eh, my lame attempt at trolling aside, i really don't feel any kin to other computer people any more. Maybe it's because IT has become less and less of a hobby the longer i work in the field.

>>53410362
more than you think, palerino
>>
>>53410370
I can get that. With tech at what it is into today's age, its funny how people don't want to learn their shit just want to push a button and make it work. People use to say that about Macs and now you can compare that to android or an iPhone.
>>
>>53409754
What modem was it that was a modem only and for what?

>I really want a nice plain VDSL2 modem but can only find modem routers which is just paying for extra wireless shit I don't need not to mention to the extra power.
>>
>>53410211
>you can have friends

speak for yourself, normie scum
>>
>>53410387
tell me about it. my users are so quick to want the next big thing, but they aren't even willing to learn how to use what they have effectively. it's so damn frustrating
>>
>>53410390
I don't remember desu. All I can say is I was listening off to the side cause I didn't want to be in the middle of it.

>>53410399
This meme needs to die

>>53410408
I use to do Dish with my dad all the time. We some times worked for this old dude. Although, he's rich as fuck, he would always insist on the biggest best receiver. We said sure! Goto Dow, pick it up, done. lol

I use to be a main uploader for the sims at the bay. I would get messages on my FB page all the time asking how to install it. I had a god damn README in it telling EXACTLY how to fucking install it with out using something for ISOs and these idiots would come to me and ask. I hate to say this, but I honestly think woman are more dumb than men with tech cause the men would always be willing to learn.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.