[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is moto x pure edition the best android phone right now ? >bootloader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
is moto x pure edition the best android phone right now ?

>bootloader can be unlock install any custom rom CM13 etc
>mostly stock android with actually good moto enhancements
>front facing speakers
>5.7" Display
>MIRCO SLUTS CARDS
>water resistance
>>
>>53405144
only Nexus phones matter
you want unmolested Android with timely updates directly from Google.
>>
>>53405144
My $200 nexus 6 is better.
>>
File: 1457525866499.gif (944 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1457525866499.gif
944 KB, 540x304
>>53405206
>>53405235
MUH SD CARD SLUTS
>>
>>53405255
Kys slut
>>
>>53405255
>Being autistic and loading your entire music library you'll never listen to on your phone
>putting entire movies on your phone
>spending $400+ for a phone but cant afford subscriptions to streaming services

32GB is more than enough storage.
>>
>>53405291
There are stretches of interstate highways where even major carriers have shit coverage. This is why local storage will always be king.
>>
>>53405144

I have the 6P, the fingerprint sensor is an addiction, I can unlock my phone so quick
>>
>>53405291
>nothing wrong with that
>agree
>streaming services are utter shit with only normalfag music
>>
My buddy is selling me his Moto X pure. 32gb, black with grey trim. Including original box, charger and comes with a case he bought. $200 in mint condition.

Good deal? Does the phone perform well on T-Mobile network? Is the root/recovery process painless?
>>
>>53405779
Yeah, that's a great deal.

It should perform well, Qualcomm is known for having excellent radios in phones.
I'm not sure if it supports band 12 LTE though, you may have to check.
Tmobiles LTE bands are 2,4,12
>>
>>53405779
And check XDA (POO in the loo) for root information. To my knowledge, Motorola doesn't care about that.
>>
>>53405947
>>53405969
Ok thanks. It seems band 12 support is just being rolled out for a vast majority of phones on T-Mobile service so it lacking band 12 wont kill me. I was just hoping for a better overall phone and the ability to flash CM android.
>>
The 6p really is the GOAT phone rn, wish I would've gotten it in something other than black though
>>
>>53405505
>have a handful of albums saved for offline playback on google play music
>stream the rest of the time
>backup photos to the cloud when connected to wifi/charging
>>
>>53406891
or
>get SD not
>not do any of that
>>
>>53405144
>5.7" display

Are you saying that's a good thing? Because it's not. Also, why would you need to use a custom ROM on this and remove the enhancements you called good?

Also, who cares about front facing speakers besides teenagers who actually use their phone as their main entertainment device?
>>
>>53405505
>>53406891
that's because all mobile information is land based. GPS works with triangulation. All of earths communications are land based.
http://www.newsweek.com/undersea-cables-transport-99-percent-international-communications-319072
>>
>>53407105
>Also, who cares about front facing speakers besides teenagers who actually use their phone as their main entertainment device?
People who use their phone for an alarm clock
People who like their notifications not getting directed into the table.
You don't have use your phone as your "main entertainment device" to benefit from front speakers. If you used it once it's a benefit.
>>
>>53406189
get a case or skin brother
>>
>>53407105
>try to show someone a video
>can't hear shit even with you cupping the single rear speaker like an autist
front facing speakers are GOAT
>>
>>53407205
Gonna cop dat slickwrap light brown leather for this thang here mang, its lit senpai
>>
I might be outspoken on this but I believe the Priv is one of the best phones on the market atm. The keyboard and battery make it the best shitposting device.
>>
Still using my first gen moto x. I want to upgrade to a newer version but I don't like how big the new ones are. The small size is perfect, why do phones have to keep getting bigger
>>
>>53407169
>People who use their phone for an alarm clock

What? How is a regular speaker not good enough for this?

>People who like their notifications not getting directed into the table.

See previous answer.

>>53407311
Why are you showing someone a video on your phone? Kids these days. Youtube is cancer.
>>
File: moto-x-force-blk.jpg (75 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
moto-x-force-blk.jpg
75 KB, 540x540
Moto X Force

Can't get it in the US, unfortunately.
>>
>>53409335
>How is a regular speaker not good enough for this?
Front are better
Back might be good enough, front is better

>Why are you showing someone a video on your phone?
Because we have friends, Mr I Can't Appreciate Anything
>>
>>53409379
>needing a better speaker for an alarm clock

You're literally asleep when you care about this. Why does it matter?

>Because we have friends, Mr I Can't Appreciate Anything

Are you the only friend with a smartphone? Sorry, I'm not 12, adults all have smartphones.
>>
>>53405206
First comment is correct comment
>>
>>53405206
Moto's changes are actually good though. Their motion/proximity detection for the ambient display feature is waaay better than the stock detection.
>>
>mSD slot
It's breddy good
>>
>>53409411
>Why does it matter?
You get louder alarms while still being and to face the screen up for notification

>Are you the only friend with a smartphone?
You're going to message somebody the link to a video who's feet away from you?
>>
>>53405751
yeah they dont have anime soundtracks :(

fucking neets.
>>
>>53409411
>>53409335
I have never seen someone so salty over something that doesn't affect them. You have to be trolling.
>>
File: 9QUV88B.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
9QUV88B.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
>>53405144
>5.7" Display
>good
>>
>>53405291
streaming burn more battery life than just reading you local files retard
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.