[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 1000 free hours of AOL >ONE FUCKING THOUSAND HOURS BITCH!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: aol-cd.png (2 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
aol-cd.png
2 MB, 1200x900
>tfw 1000 free hours of AOL
>ONE FUCKING THOUSAND HOURS BITCH!
>>
>For 45 days
How kind of them, I sure do use the internet for 22 hours a day.
>>
>>53403108
>Disconnecting from the internet.
>>
>>53403108
but you still have to pay the local call
>>
>>53403020

>be me
>be HS age
>older cousin gives my phone # to friends
>"anon is smart, he can fix your pc"
>go to their house
>wife is fucking hot
>fix pc get cash
>she asks if i'm on aol and we can chat if she has questions
>sure thing wifey
>she sees me online
>innocent chat for a few nights
>turns sexy
>tfw she's hinting we should meet up
>tfw i realize meet up = hook up
>tfw i chicken out
>too nervous, don't want to break up someone's marriage, don't want to be 'that guy'
>put a stop to the sexy talk
>tfw she bangs another guy one month later and gets divorced
>she was done with hubby and i didn't change a thing
>go to aol chat
>she's not there
>all alone

I haven't thought about AOL in years. Damn I wish I could go back....
>>
>>53403108
>implying you're not on 4chan 22 hours a day
>>
>>53403121

you must be underaged then since all someone had to do is pick up the house phone and your dial-up disconnected
>>
>>53403020
Man, I remember when I was young and didn't know the internet existed. There was just AOL.
>>
>>53403185

You were so fucking lucky, m8... and you fucking lost your chance. I wish I had the opportunity to fuck a hot cougar in my HS years.
>>
>>53403258

I cringe when I think about it. I should have done it but...fuck...even today I would have a problem with it. They had kids. I didn't want to be the other guy who destroys some man's life and leaves kids with a broken home.

What I didn't know was that their marriage was basically over and he had done a lot of stupid shit to cause that. She was going to cheat no matter what. I didn't help anything by buying a moral fag. I just cost myself time with a sweet MILF.

Oh well...
>>
>>53403326
You were the bigger man, anon, all moralfaggotry aside. I mean, she would have rocked your world and left you with a lasting impression of hot cougar sex that probably would be the best sex of your life but that's besides the point...

Where was I going with this?
>>
>>53403326
Well, I guess you couldn't predict the future... and did what you thought was best... and it sucks donkey balls, yeah... but don't be too hard on yourself.
>>
>>53403326
>>53403437
I'll finish. You had the chance for something amazing, but remember teenagers are fucking dumb. If you had taken the chance you'd've ended up knocking her up just like the other guy, but even then you probably wouldn't have been chad enough to up & leave. So you'd be saddled with the kid & responsibility. Now you have the chance as an adult to find another milf or five and fuck them without knocking 'em up.
>>
>>53403537
Or... he could have had a fucking amazing experience with no long-term cosequences. Stop projecting so so much.
>>
*consequences
>>
>>53403108
>pick up phone
>ERRRRR BRRRRRRRRT BEEEEEEP BEEEP BEEP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT BAAAAAAAARP BEEEEEEP
>put down phone, worried
>>
>>53403804
>Anoooooooooon! Are you on the AOL again?
>>
>>53403868
>why can't you just use the other line mom? can't you see i'm surfing cyberspace?!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.