[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't the first program you type be named, "Goodbye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
lain-is-a-bear.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
Shouldn't the first program you type be named, "Goodbye World" ?
>>
you don't seem to understand
>>
>>53399652
A shame. You seemed an honest man.
>>
>>53400948
And all the fears you hold so dear will turn to whisper in your ear.
>>
>>53401030

And you know what they say might hurt you
>>
Lain is shit as in literal shit
>>
>>53401159
And you know that it means so much.
>>53401182
Fuck off
>>
PRESENT DAY
>>
>>53401220
And you don't even feel a thing.
>>
>>53399637
i wish, i should have killed myself back then
>>
Time for a rewatch.
To bad she is a filthy common lisp fag.
>>
>>53401324
I am falling, I am fading~
>>
>>53401320
PRESENT TIME
>>
>>53401588
NYE HEHEHEHEHE
>>
>>53401571
I have lost it all.
>>
>>53401767
And you don't seem the lying kind
>>
>>53401767
Pity the rest of Duvet's songs are samey trash.
>>
>>53403199
Their name is Boa and their pretty alright. Not memorable except for Serial Experiment Lain's theme song though
>>
>>53403679
I got the album that had duvet and it was so boring. Man talk about a one hit wonder.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.