[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.outletpc.com/mk4462-asus -strix-gtx-970-pcie-grap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
http://www.outletpc.com/mk4462-asus-strix-gtx-970-pcie-graphic-card.html?utm_source=mk4462-asus-strix-gtx-970-pcie-graphic-card

Is the 3.5 GB card worth it at $35.00?
>>
>>53394891
Surely to be a scam. No way could it be so damn cheap. I mean, sure, its a meme card with its issues, but this is just fishy to me.
>>
>>53394915
OutletPC is a legit site, I've ordered from them before and frequently see it used on here for ordering PC parts.

But yeah this is an obvious pricing error. There is an extremely slim chance it will ship, but all chances are it won't.

Also FWIW it's actually $15.00 with a mail in rebate.
>>
>>53394938
Okay, fair enough then. I'm not American and thus have never heard of them.
Definitely definitely definitely a pricing error; and like you say, I think that if ANYONE in the process noticed the issue they'd immediately tell you that unfortunately you can't have it at that price and refund the money.

Then again, for such a low price, I guess the question would be; is it worth risking not getting it?
>>
Ordered 3 topkek
>>
>>53394891
holy fucking shit

what are the odds that they actually ship it?
>>
>>53395180
Will it ship to europe? Damn... a 970 at $35
>>
>>53395217
I bought 2 through amazon payment and 1 through paypal...the paypal charge went through, no charge from amazon yet however. I think they will just credit back money and not honor it.
>>
>>53395217
Its already been posted to reddit the amount of people ordering these things is going to throw up tons of red flags

Whoever found this played themselves whenever they showed it to other people
>>
>>53395217
0%, especially now that the retarded OP has posted it on a public forum.

don't order, because it will absolutely not ship and you'll get a store credit rather than a refund at best.
>>
I LIVE IN ITALY FOR 6 DAYS.

FASTEST DELIVERY WHICH?
>>
File: 3oV7sD2.jpg (24 KB, 756x419) Image search: [Google]
3oV7sD2.jpg
24 KB, 756x419
>>53394891
>Google the link after order
>Reddit
>KEEP THIS SHIT QUIET, MOTHERFUCKER!

Damnit.
So close.
Please ship.
>>
>>53395257
>isn't that illegal?
>>
>>53395316
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/money-saving-tips/10602641/Price-glitches-Do-retailers-have-to-honour-pricing-mistakes.html
>>
Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 Strix GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 PCIe Graphic Card is no longer available for purchase.

FUCK
>>
its wont ship, any retailer with half a brain knows to include a "we have the right to refuse a transaction if there was a pricing error on our website" on their terms of service.
>>
335 now
>>
>>53395339
>Out of stock
>>
>>53395326
literally nowhere in that article does it mention pricing errors being cancelled and refunded only with store credit
>>
>>53395342
first part of their terms and conditions:

"Prices, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. OutletPC is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors. Customer pays return shipping charges for all RMA services. OutletPC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone."
>>
>>53395383
so basically chargeback if they dont honor and try to give store credit
>>
>>53395383
This kinda makes me happy.

I remember the time when I ordered a single 7950 but they gave me 3 for some reason.

>tfw I had a single GPU slot, so I sold one and bought a new MB with case and PSU
>>
You'll never get it because someone obviously fucked the price up.
>>
File: 12121212.jpg (654 KB, 1908x1080) Image search: [Google]
12121212.jpg
654 KB, 1908x1080
Yes
never had any problems with 3.5gbs
>>
>>53396866
you just got one of those 1% of gtx 970 that don't suffer that issue
>>
Just got a email that my order shippedd, benefits of express shipping i guess
Bought 4,will update whe they arrive
>>
File: Capture.png (26 KB, 543x437) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26 KB, 543x437
rip
>>
>>53397167
Lol
35 bucks was obviously a derpy price entry. I mean it worth a shot if you see it but it's funny to see folks get all "nu uh, they have to sell it to me at that price." when they checked the terms and conditions box agreeing to allow the company to cover their ass in case of derp.

That being said companies love abusing that shit to maximize profits. See cheaper than dirt. When the gun scare happened pretty much anyone that hav a pending/unshipped order had it canceled and everything was restocked at 300% price hike. Now that is bullshit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.