[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concentraion & Focus skills test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: scaat 1.png (47 KB, 604x527) Image search: [Google]
scaat 1.png
47 KB, 604x527
>apply for a job
>get called for testing
>be told the testing will last for more than 4 hours
>1st and 2nd part are pure technical, ace them
>3-7th test are concentration & focus skills test
>do them okay, not great, probably average
>even send them an email afterwards that they made a mistake in marking one of the correct answers
>get a reply where they thank me and apologize
>get called today
>Hello Anon, unfortunately we didn't pick you even though you aced the technical part but you were average in the concentration & focus skills test

So how do I improve in this shit ? Do I just solve those tests at home until I get better ?
>>
>>53394148
What kind of job was this
>>
>>53394148
>concentration & focus skills
What is it?
>>
>>53394160
Technical advisor/assistant for some big (undisclosed) project.
Basically my duties would be to analyze the project, test it, write technical documentation, find out ways to improve, deal with customer care.
>>
>>53394181
The first test in the series was like my OP pic but much harder. Second one was to circle words with same or opposite meaning etc.
>>
>>53394233
What kind of job is it? It looks like the job of machine, not humans. You should be glad to not be hired. You're not a robot.
>>
>>53394195
So basically a nigger for the dev team.
>>
>>53394195
they probably plan for 100% of peoples time to project work and basically expect unpaid overtime
>you dodged a bullet there anon
>>
>>53394148
apply for another job w/o this bullshit
>>
>>53394259
Pretty much yeah.
>>53394260
I sure hope so.
>>53394276
I've been out of the job market for a whole year. This was actually the first interview I was called to and I didn't realize they do stuff like this on regular interviews. Seems to be quite popular these days.
Nobody of you had to deal with that while being tested for a position ?
>>
>>53394148
ayy
>>
>>53394148
No, you stop applying to shit places.
>>
>>53394148
>That test

For tests as stupid as these there actual scientific proof that amphetamine and coffee work.

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigilance_%28psychology%29#Reducing_the_vigilance_decrement_with_amphetamines
>>
>>53394148
Sounds like hell on earth but it probably pays well for the tedium
>>
>>53394653
but coffe does work anon-kun
>>
I applied for a job and just showed them my github and talked some tech jargon and got hired.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.