[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rasberry PI Kali Linux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: download (6).jpg (9 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
9 KB, 298x169
hey guys i am currently buying a rasberry PI to download kali linux and learn Metasploit, im using it to learn pentesting to, any tips on that matter
>>
yeah. bad b8 m8
>>
>>53383666
shove it up your vagina, cunt
>>
Don't forget your black, finger-less gloves or you might hurt your hands.
Safety first anon.
>>
>>53383684
what bait, im just asking a question
>>
>>53383704
? so this is how im greeted by the community for asking a question?
>>
Yeah, no, it's too weak.
>>
File: 1422503017256.gif (452 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
1422503017256.gif
452 KB, 500x304
>>53383704
You should also wear a fedora at all times to protect your head, and maybe keep a Katina close just to be safe.
>>
>>53383704
? so this is how im greeted by the community for asking a question? i just want to know how the rasbery pi software works, and how much power does it pack
>>
anyone here thats not a troll and can actually help me with this technical question question? buller? buller?
>>
File: 1428249458477.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428249458477.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>53383753
>hacking without the proper safety equipment
What did you expect baka senpai
>>
cool, this is why people in 4chan are looked upon as stupid, suffered so much because they keep getting baited for CP, all the pedophiles leave, i want my question asnwered
>>53383795
im not hacking , i just want to learn the rasberry PI capabilities as a hole, what can it do and how far can i take it into field testing
>>
it raise my curiosity that a small thing can be so powerfull, dont you think?
>>
>>53383776
>beuller? beuller?
Fixed.
>>
well not gonna get my asnwers her, i tought i could post this here instead of /b/ to not get trolls, guess they are everywere
>>
a raspberry pi is similar in power to a modern smartphone.
>>
>>53383872
What's your question?
>>
>>53383874
so could it be compared to a android running linux debian?
>>
Torrent of pdf of Penetration Testing by Georgia Weidman. The book is based around Kali and its a good introduction to Metasploit and a bunch of other tools.
>>
>>53383883
i wanna know if i could use this instead of a computer to run kali linux, i have wifi adapters and a tor relay PI already
>>
>>53383896
thanks man, i will start searching it up
>>
>>53383666
Read "Penetration testing with Kali"

Check out offensive security's OSCP course.

Better use laptop if you have one, use Kali as a VM or boot from an external disk. The raspi is very slow to work on.
That said, we do use Kali on raspi for pentesting as a drop box.
>>
>>53383872
No, probably not. This board is full of autists. And you used their trigger, learning something. Either complain about languages, or post a thread about watches and keyboards if you want people interested.

But yes, I've run a few different OS installs on the Pi, and Kali is quite fun. And fucking around with it or trying to teach yourself something is rarely a bad thing. Your best bet is to do the opposite of what most people on here tell you. Unless you want to be jobless and living with your mom while you shitpost about your awesome career and live in maid.
>>
>>53383666
Pajeet you're not clever enough to do this. Stick to making WordPress sites
>>
>>53383666
Bait or not, the trips earn you a reply. Use VM's to create a virtual lab to learn pentesting. Rasp Pi is fun to tinker with and automate single tasks but some of even the basic tools on Kali will need more juice to get anything done in a timely matter. Pentesting is interesting and all but if you're thinking about a career or anything computer related, you need to educate yourself much better than you have.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.