[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are aware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (4 KB, 124x93) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4 KB, 124x93
You are now aware that even debian is not as stable as windows 10

You are now aware that every genuine Linux program is just a shadow of its windows counterpart

And why is that? Because of you! You rather install arch, rice your DE for a few weeks to shitpost on /g/, than to learn a fucking language and start to contribute! Like you are supposed to after your first few comfy NEET months using linux
>>
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 374x208) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 374x208
I am pretty sure windows insider contribute more bug reports than you
>>
I'd rather drive fast and risk crashing than drive the speed limit without the risk.
>>
If you are using a Linux distro for more then a month, and never filed a thought-out bug report you are just a leech and should install Microsoft windows 10 home edition in default but recommended settings
>>
File: 1.jpg (73 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73 KB, 768x1280
I am currently writing this on a windows phone.
Why? Because not enough of you contributed to a Linux smartphone

Does the botnet know what I am typing?
>>
>>53382701
You wot. Android is Linux. Fucking idiots shitposting on my board.

>>/out/
>>
>>53382657
Unless you've used a Linux distribution for more than a month and haven't actually encountered any bugs. Unlikely, but possible.

Oh, or if you haven't broken out of the "it's not a bug - it's a feature" mindset of being a Windows/Mac user.
>>
>>53383059

Not a bug in a month after a fresh Linux install?
U wot m8?

>things that never happened, ever
>>
>>53383011
Android isn't Linux. Android is an operating system that runs on the Linux kernel.
>>
>>53383138
>what is busybox
>>
>>53383138
So it is Linux in the same sense that windows is NT.
>>
>>53383011
>Android is Linux
No it isn't. It's derived from Linux, but it's about as much Linux as OS X is UNIX. (Hint: the kernel OS X runs on even says that it's not UNIX)
>>
>>53383138
Windows isn't NT. Windows is an operating system that runs on the NT kernel.
>>
>>53383226
That's correct
>>
>>53382565
Why don't YOU contribute, anon? What's stopping you? Why are you talking shit about us because we didn't contribute when YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONTRIBUTE EITHER?
The exact definition of hypocrite right here guys.
>>
>>53383381

The road guide doesn't have to go the road he guided
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.