[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who press so hard on their touch screens you can hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: scienfeld kramer.gif (751 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
scienfeld kramer.gif
751 KB, 200x189
>people who press so hard on their touch screens you can hear their fingers tapping

What the fuck is wrong with these people. Did they grow up on a farm?
>>
It is because of the nails you fucking dumbass
>>
why did kramer have to ruin his career with that nigger standup thing?
>>
>>53380464
/thread
>>
>>53380481
Racism and autism are inclusive. He couldn't help it
>>
>>53380481
To be fair he didn't have much of a career to begin with
>>
>>53380464
How the fuck does a 40 year old asian man with fine trim nails and pressing with the underside of the fingertip hit his nail? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>53380768
He taps the screen with the thumb tip instead of pad
>>
Maybe they have resistive touch screens.
>>
>>53380803
I can take my thumb and start tapping the screen really hard with the underside of my thumb and it makes lots of noise. You don't need special angles.
>>
Sorry I don't trim my fingernails anon
>>
>>53380481
I hated the Kramer character so goddamn much to begin with.

Seinfeld would have been a lot better if it was just Jerry George and Elaine.
>>
>>53380884
I'm talking about force. I can take my silent tapping on my phone and make it loud just by doing the exact same thing really hard.
>>
>>53380920
I make loud tapping due to my nails anon.

A soft tap can make an audible sound from my nails.

Its only the dumb faggots that application pressure that make the phones break - which explains every iPhone owner having their phone break so fucking often

It doesn't help when I'm a guy and the men notice it more than women
>>
File: file.png (41 KB, 474x314) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41 KB, 474x314
>>53380967
You need to trim your nails. I just bent my finger trying to touch my phone's screen with the tip of my nails on my thumb and I cannot physically do it.
>>
File: 1447360724658.jpg (72 KB, 614x473) Image search: [Google]
1447360724658.jpg
72 KB, 614x473
Why is everyone on /g/ a twig-fingered pussyboi?
>>
>>53381095
Because everyone on /g/ is a cross-dressing pussyboi
>>
OP didn't mean fingernails you fucking retards.
Hit your display with your fingers hard enough and it makes a sound because of the bone.

Also, to answer your questions OP: they're tech illiterate normies that see technology like computers, tablets and smartphones as something foreign and unfamiliar even though computers, tablets and smartphones have been around for a very long time.
>>
>>53381071
What is this diagram supposed to show
>>
>>53381186
My hand position.
>>
>>53380481
>hiding your power level just for a few shekels

nah
>>
>>53380768
>people who press so hard on their touch screens you can hear their fingers tapping
>How the fuck does a 40 year old asian man with fine trim nails and pressing with the underside of the fingertip hit his nail?
Oh I see, so when you said people, you went a very specific group of people
>>
File: file.png (370 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
file.png
370 KB, 500x375
>>53382513
I wasn't talking about Laqueesha Danayay with her 5 inch long nigger nails.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.