[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 today. The phone lasted a whopping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: samsunggalaxy7.jpg (8 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
samsunggalaxy7.jpg
8 KB, 223x226
Purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 today.
The phone lasted a whopping 6 hours before the external hardware buttons (Power, volume) stopped working. The phone wasn't damaged in any way - it's just a bunk phone.

Gonna be switching back to my trusty iPhone 5S which has worked perfectly since day 1 tomorrow, I can only advise you all to never buy a new Samsung product - give it at least 6 months to a year so that they can have any sort of competent quality assurance.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 326x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 326x270
>>53374750
They ship these with shitxynos chip in Europe and because exynos doesn't support quickcharge 3.0 they have dropped it from snapdragon 820 chipped ones as well. This is fucking retarded, although quickcharge 2.0 is okay as well
>>
>Bring this new
>Samshit is, well, shit
>>
>>53374750
>walk back into the store
>show them it is fucked
>get it replaced
It really isn't hard. Every manufacturer has the odd fucked device that slips through QC, that's part of the reason for warranties.
>>
>>53374849
>being interested in new technology isn't par for the course on a technology forum

>>53374913
Indeed, but it's still a frustrating process.
>>
>>53374750
>Some Apple shill spreading shit about a phone that hasn't been released yet.

Mods please delete this thread.
>>
>>53375048
I'm actually not a shill, but you're definitely an idiot.

I would upload a picture of the samsung packaging sitting in a residential home, but I don't pander to retards. Sorry people disagree with you.
>>
>>53375205
you are a fucking shill tho or you're just retarded, do you really think apple doesn't ship faulty models like literally every other motherfucking phone maker?and that "gonna go back to le based iphone 5s i want steve jobs cock in my mouth hurr durr" bullshit god I mostly don't even care for normiesung but shit you're stupid
>>
Op here

This story is definitely true and happened.
>>
One phone clearly proves how shit all the others are. Get the fuck out fucking nigger manlet and use your midget phone.
>>
>>53374770
that picture is stupid people too, are you really all that much of an basement dweller that you post le unfunny memes that no one can understand so that you can say you have a different sense of humour from the other plebeians? fuck you and people like you.
>>
>>53375309
where the fuck did he even mention the size was bothering him you retard did you even read his post? i fucked your mom faggot.
>>
>>53375205
>I would upload a picture of the samsung packaging sitting in a residential home, but I don't pander to retards

So you're a shill.
>>
>>53375318
my post makes about as much sense as his. iphone 5 is tiny so i like to mention that this way. now fuck off you stupid nigger you probably use an iphone 5 too, fucking microdick manlet.
>>
>>53375205
youre a dumb fuck, i have had to return tons of apple products for the same reason.
>>
>>53374750
>inb4 taking the bait
>bought today
>release date 11th of March

2/10 the iphone thing ruined the bait
>>
>>53374750
>by samsung, literally the shittiest of all android phones when it comes to quality
>complain when it breaks

What did you expect?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.