[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy the LG V10 or wait for its successor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1018 KB, 2500x1407) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1018 KB, 2500x1407
Advice?
>>
It's a good phone. I just received my Nexus 6P though and it kills it.
>>
>>53369659
I'm a student who's studying film I just love the camera it has features that a DLSR HAS and for videos too. But I'm wondering if I should wait for the 2016 version of the V10
>>
If you're worried about the camera just get the G5 when it launches.
>>
>>53370044
The G5 doesn't have manual video it only has or for photos
>>
>>53369525
What should I do?!
>>
i have the v10, decent phone just don't get it wet at all, it can kill the fingerprint sensor pretty damn easy
>>
Currently using one and fucking love it, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to hold out until the next gen if you're relatively content with your current phone.
>>
>>53369659
What are the things that make the difference between the two? Using the v10 and digging it, but still have 8 days to trade it for another phone with Verizon.
>>
I'm just afraid that LG is gonna fuck up its next phone in the V series. I don't want them to take away the app drawer I love that feature.
>>
>>53369958
>Camera

It's shit camera with shit post effects, you are fucking moron if you think that V10 has any decent quality or even 1/2" sensor quality.
>>
>>53369958

>studying film
>filming with a phone
>features a dslr has

found the canon rebel user with a kit lens who will never make it.
>>
>>53369525
Can you wait? Wait and see if the V12 is a better improvement. That's what I'm doing. By then the V10 will be cheaper.
>>
>buying an LG
>not going with a beautiful S7, with 6.0.1, and beautiful Touchwiz
>>
File: 1358083849807.jpg (129 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1358083849807.jpg
129 KB, 680x680
>>53374425
>Touchwiz
>Beautiful
Samsung can't make a decent phone since the glorious days of the Galaxy S2.
>>
>>53375110
>Galaxy S2.
this.
S2 was perhaps the last goat phone in galaxy series.

Also, OP, i'd wait for V11 (SD820)
>>
>>53374280
your camera doesn't matter
>>
>>53371894
>app drawer
You mean the meme screen? I find it to be rather nifty myself.
>>
I'd wait

I love my v10 but hardware is about to see a jump

Glorious graphene oh glorious graphene
>>
>>53374280
>shooting video with a dslr
enjoy your rolling shutter and shitty focus.

you do know you can rent actual video cameras for not that much money.
>>
I have a LG G3 and a nexus 6p (best phone you can get in the market) And I am an XDA developer if that tells you anything...
Anyways, v10 is a great device but it could worth waiting for LG G5 or v11 expect if you don't wanna pay a lot... Then you can get a v10.
>>
>>53378951
Does the meme screen impeede development for the device? Not like it pertains to me much since I'm on Verizon, but still.
>>
I love my V10 but the battery life is horrible. I know exactly why lg offered it with a free spare battery. I just had my battery replaced this weekend, and now I am shopping for spares.

This phone is still wonderful, but the battery life is an issue for me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.