[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help building a pc and I'm a total computer noob.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gUF4yO7K.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gUF4yO7K.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
I need help building a pc and I'm a total computer noob. What's the best I can get for ~$1550 on ibuypower?
>>
You just plug shit in and screw shit in.

How lazy can you fuckers be?
>>
>>53367738
Fuck off
>>
Intel celeron 32gb ram and nvidia quaddro
>>
Anon, there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/yrvWWnzk8Dk
This doesn't seem too terrible, only thing I would complain about is the MSI card because I prefer Asus or Gigabyte.
>>
>>53367764
>32

>not 128gb

>not dual intel pentiam 4s
>>
Literally just watch a video on youtube most guides take it step by step, it all looks more intimidating than it actually is the first time you do it. I literally just do it in this order. Cpu Fan/Heatsink on Motherboard, put the Motherboard into the case, plug GPU into Motherboard, put in the Hard Drives/SSD. Connect the Sata Cables from the Drives to the Motherboard. I put the PSU in last then connect the cables to the respective parts listed above. Most cables are literally labled as to what they go to, and most things will only fit in one spot so can't really fuck it up. Then lastly I connect the front I/O cables.
>>
>>53367738
putting computer components together is not "building a computer"

unless you actually make the components your self and solder you are not a computer builder, you are a computer consumer
>>
>>53367859
>not quad core 2 Duos
>>
>>53367887
i make home made clocks.
>>
>>53367738
we don't need any fucking more of you dumb gamertard shitposters, read the fucking sticky and stick to >>>/g/sqt or better yet fuck off back to >>>/v/

>>53367887
this
>>
Why are you all so salty?
>>
>>53368416
they lost their favorite skirts
>>
File: saltydon.jpg (180 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
saltydon.jpg
180 KB, 573x729
>>53368416
>>
>>53367738
>ibuypower
no.
>>
>>53368416
because we want you to stop shitting up our catalog with your dumber than fuck gamertard blog
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.