[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: DOA.jpg (66 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
DOA.jpg
66 KB, 800x455
DOA?
>>
>>53367358
dead until extension/addon support
>>
>>53367378
They promised everything to be implemented "shortly after launch"
But development literally stalled, the new windows builds only add cosmic changes
>>
They pushed it out to early.

Kinda like what your mom did with you
>>
> extensions for Internet Explorer

wat?
>>
File: ie8.png (188 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ie8.png
188 KB, 1024x768
>>53367919
> Internet Explorer extensions

noice m8
>>
The entire win 10 was pushed out early

Should have had an option to get your apps designed for non touch surfaces
>>
Unless you count the endless amount of useless, shitty toolbars, plus the bloatware installed by 3-rd party software, the list of actual browser extensions for Internet Explorer so far has been pretty much non-existent. So they might as well drop it entirely and save it's users a headache from having Oracle install another shitty toolbar without user permission. Can't do without plugin support yet, though.
>>
>>53368136
>>53367952
Can edge block ads now? Because that worked reasonably well with built in IE tools
>>
>>53367952
Get off of 4chan mom, you're embarrassing me
>>
Ublock Origins for Edge and WebM support fucking when?
>>
I use it for video because Chrome stutters in full screen at 4k.

Edge is super fast and nice, if it had the Google botnet features and a better adblock I'd use it permanently.
>>
Like it matters, it's pre-installed and will be forced on generations to come. Like IE,
It can die a thousand deaths and still be the most used browser.
>>
Why do you ever post about it,do you actually consider using Edgey?
>>
Internet Explorer / Edge should be the browser that comes with powerful functions built right into it since nobody chooses IE over others for it's support of a vast extension support. Being the tool that gets the job done out-of-the-box is what it's users expect from it.
>>
>>53367358
Dual boot/vm linux and never websurf with windows anyways.
>2000+
>>
File: 1454280484510.jpg (13 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1454280484510.jpg
13 KB, 358x310
>>53367568
fucking lost it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.