[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Up or down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: positivetilt-750.jpg (67 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
positivetilt-750.jpg
67 KB, 750x500
Up or down?
>>
>>53365043
down.
>>
Down
>>
down, up requires up tilt to wrist which is probably not ergonomic
>>
up
>>
>>53365043
Down.
I own that keyboard.
>>
up as high as u can
>>
>>53365243
Untill vertical. Like typing on a wall
>>
File: 0299.jpg (3 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
0299.jpg
3 KB, 238x195
Up because I'm not a fucking pleb
>>
>>53365043
Remove the feet then your problem is solved.
>>
>>53365043
Down
Until I rage, hit my keyboard and break it off
>>
>>53365043
Up position is for people who can't see well. You actually need a negative incline for it to be ergonomic, the back feet promote the development of carpal tunnel syndrome.
>>
>>53365568
Is the sculpt good
>>
One up, one down.
>>
Up
>>
wait a minute, do you mean up as in tilting the keyboard upward, or up as in the plastic piece is up and the keyboard is tilted downward?
>>
>>53365043
why the fuck are the feet never covered in rubber
>>
>>53365568
>not even mechanical
>>
>>53366240
legit retard in the thread
>>
>>53366370
Because they're plastic and there are rubber stoppers elsewhere. It's not going to slide because there are other stoppers. It's not going to scratch the desk unless your desk is made of graham cracker
>>
Down with the spacebar reversed
>>
i want my keyboard flat pls
>>
>>53365043
UP but the other way
>>
>>53365043
I don't use the feet, I use some old HDDs and then level the home row of keys with that of my chair's arm rest.
>>
down.
>>
File: 122212312.png (48 KB, 540x72) Image search: [Google]
122212312.png
48 KB, 540x72
Down, mainly because my shitty keyboard slides when it's up.
>>
>>53365858
pretty good. I'm a fan of scissor keys. I wish it was more a V shaped instead of curving back down at the end though. Seems like all modern ergo keyboards are doing that.
>>
>>53366410
I think it uses the same mechanism as Logitech "perfectstroke" in that it's a scissor switch + rubber dome. If so, this is a very god tier setup. The main downside is it becomes a bitch cleaning the keyboard since you can't pop the caps off and replace them easily like on a good mech. The typing experience is very nice tho. I actually prefer typing on my Logitech like this than on any of my mechs
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.