[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I have a strong presumption that my wife of 8 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 377x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 377x390
Hey guys I have a strong presumption that my wife of 8 years is cheating. I have found a huge fucking pile of dirty underwear that I have never seen in my life. She's out with the "girls" on a weeknight and coming home very very early morning and hops into bed with me and has three hours sleep and goes to work 2 hrs later. I observed her the other day spraying perfume when she got out of a car the other Monday morning at 3am that I haven't seen. I'm not going to directly ask her because it won't get me nowhere and I have three kids with her. She acts like nothing is wrong with our relationship. I'm not been overly paranoid i seem to adding up little things here and there. Ok so long story short. She has a galaxy s5. I would like to track her whereabouts, how do I do it via her phone? Is there any way or any app I could install? Other option I have is to install a mini gps located on her car with the tiny magnet.
Options guys?

Pic for attention
>>
>>53357445
dude what the fuck is up with bitches being out "with the girls"

once u get a family, your friends need to gtfo

your children are the priority here

you have a whore that needs to be btfoed

yea theres keyloggers n shit hold up dawg
>>
>>53357445
theres kidlogger, coupel tracker, text spy +, phone copier

idk if they're any good first test them out on your own phone

but yea thats fucked up man, try to get enough evidence as possible then gtfo

u gotta beat that bitch up and show her mercy
>>
>>53357459

Yeah the whole thing sucks. I know she's cheating. But how I would love her to be sprung. I'm really trying to bite my tounge, it's hard. But the end result will be perfect and it might save my ass when she try's to take half my house and my cars.
Thankyou
>>
>Marriage

That is your fault thanks to technology girls are more promiscuous than ever.

She is probably fucked by chad that gives her feeeeelz.
>>
>>53357445
Have you tried talking to her son about it?
>>
Just dump her. Regardless of whether she's actually cheating, you clearly don't trust her so the foundations of the relationship are gone.
>>
>>53357547
They are married and have kids.She is going to divorce rape him if he didn't have any prenup.

It is not even worth divorce her thanks to law.
>>
Her phone is unlocked always . But is always in good hiding spots. I do have access to the phone and have scoped quickly through it with no results. The other guy knows when to text and such. It is been done through snapchat where messages are exchanged and quickly deleted after viewed.

I need to install something on her phone. Is there anything else j could do? Send her a link to open to rat the phone without getting detected? If she Ever finds out there was a rat on her phone I'd be fucked.

Predominately I only want a gps locator. I'd do my own investigation work after. I have a car , a camera. A spfx mask and such so I could use my imagination. I just need on demand gps location details.
>>
>>53357522
Black one or yellow one?
>>
>>53357568
Just turn on location history and then log into her Google account to view it.
>>
>>53357568
You are wasting a time you will get results that you expected.
If you have feeling that she is cheating you then she is cheating you.

Why not looking for strategy to save yourself financially from her.
Kids are gonna stay with her sadly.
>>
Stick your phone in her trunk for a while.
>>
>>53357445
Ebay sells trackers and all sorts of shit. If your poor and need a cheap go, get a shitty camera that saves video internally and put it in the grill of her car.
>>
>>53357840
Or even slip a shitty voice recorder in her vehicle and record what she says.
>>
>>53357590
>implying you have to turn location history on
this is the best suggestion if you know her google password btw OP
google also saves an audio history of when google now gets activated, which sometimes happens randomly, so you might be able to get a bit out of that too
>>
>>53357607
This
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.