[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waterproof headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: $_57.jpg (147 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
147 KB, 1001x1001
Hi
are there any class 1 Waterproof headphones? everything seems to be class 2 (limited to 10 meters) which is annoying if im swimming in a 25 or 50m pool
>>
>>53356894
lmao
>>
>>53357035
helpful
>>
>>53356894
the distance is depth, not horizontal distance travelled over the water
10 meters deep should be more than fine for any pool.
>>
Yeah I highly doubt you've ever swam in a 50m deep pool
>>
File: 1d3.gif (313 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1d3.gif
313 KB, 300x182
>>53356894
>(limited to 10 meters) which is annoying if im swimming in a 25 or 50m pool
>>
>>53357178
>>53357208
>>53357305
I'm guessing he's talking about the wireless range, not depth guys. in which case that fact that he's swimming 50m matters
>>53356894
get some waterproof ones and a waterproof mp3 player or case op
>>
Swimming with earphones in. Wat.
>>
>>53357327
finally someone shows some brains
>>
>>53357327
trying to limit the amount of stuff im swimming with
>>
>>53357888
maybe see if there isn't some adapter you can get that will increase the broadcast range. just a thought
could always get a pelican case and pull the player behind you as well, I guess
>>
is dis nigga serious
>>
get one of those drones that follow you automatically, have your phone attached to it and also record your swimming session too.
>>
just get waterproof IEMs
>>
>>53356894
You're going to have a hard time, you're kind of asking for the world. Finding Class 1 Bluetooth ear buds is hard enough, and most of them come with a big-ass amplifier you either have to connect to or is somehow built in, which is why over-the-ear designs are more popular. Then you're narowing your options even further by asking for waterproof, which is also few and far between.

You'd be better off buying a waterproof case for your phone.
>>
>>53358361
this. also make it shoot tiny darts at you and call you a faggot when you slow down.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.