[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gadget General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: polaroidcube-black_1_.png (1 MB, 1896x1540) Image search: [Google]
polaroidcube-black_1_.png
1 MB, 1896x1540
Let's get a gadget thread going.

>What's something you've been thinking about getting for awhile?
>What was the last goofy gadget that you bought? How is it?
>How do you feel about the fact that technology seems to be getting tinier while still remaining powerful?
>What's your favorite gadget from the last 20 years? Is it still in production?

>Pic Somewhat Related.

I love these tiny little cameras. I love tiny gadgets.
>>
>>53352619
>I love tiny gadgets
I'm sure you're quite proud of your tiny cock then, OP.
>>
>>53352635

I am. I can fuck a screen door and never touch a wire. It's pretty cool at parties.
>>
>>53352761
>parties
Don't lie to me, anon. You've never been to a party before.
>>
>>53352779

Fuck. You've caught me. But still. I can fuck the hell out of the screen door on my ma's trailer.
>>
Poor thing died long, long ago.
>>
File: 2006041900000001fashentview000.jpg (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
2006041900000001fashentview000.jpg
16 KB, 450x450
>>53354032
>>53352619
>>
>gadget general
>general
Fuck off
>that hipster trash "camera"
FUCK OFF BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>53352619
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>53354159
These things were kinda neat.
>>
Where can I get a gadget that stops people from starting unnecessary generals on /g/?
>>
>>53355659
If you're going to go autismo about it, why not filter the word "general"
>>
I've really wanted a dedicated mp3 player again, but I want something huge. Thinking about buying a really beat up iPod Classic and upgrading it with an SSD
i bought a used thinkpad t420 awhile back. it's fantastic, actually. i put a bluetooth module and a webcam in it, plan on upgrading it to a larger screen when i can afford it
>How do you feel about the fact that technology seems to be getting tinier while still remaining powerful?
i don't mind the tiny tech, but it's not what i prefer. i'd rather buy something a few years old for cheap and upgrade it if it works for me. i love the design of the older iPods, and the iPod touch has always been ugly as sin, in my opinion. Not every new smart phone or tiny device looks awful, but they seem less sturdy.
>What's your favorite gadget from the last 20 years? Is it still in production?
iPod Video 5.5 gen. First relatively expensive electronic besides a computer I owned and it got me into modding and playing with custom firmware. They don't make em but they're easy to find
>>
>>53355802
>Thinking about buying a really beat up iPod Classic and upgrading it with an SSD
Do it, it was $60 total for my 5th gen iPod Classic with 120GB SSD
>>
File: cube.jpg (79 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
79 KB, 800x500
It's hip to be square.

I should look for the Polaroid Cube to go with my Lume Cube (top-left.) Much cheaper than the GoPro session.

I'd include my MobiBLU cube too, but it's somewhere in the closet.
>>
File: bb.jpg (65 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
65 KB, 900x1200
bump for more consumer whorism
>>
File: IMG_20160307_043954.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_043954.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>53357715
I've had one of these for a year, it's great
>>
>>53357784
Ever tried replacing the battery in that one? I found that model is sort of designed to be tossed. You have to peel off the label to access screws, and the battery is semi-permanently mounted.
>>
>>53358093
It lasts for 5000 erases, I've got quite a while before I need to do anything to it
>>
File: m500-gallery.png (59 KB, 652x560) Image search: [Google]
m500-gallery.png
59 KB, 652x560
>>53352619
Xperia Play. Can't justify spending $150 on something I'll use once then leave in a drawer.

SFC30 Bluetooth controller. It's great. I expected it to be good and was still impressed with how good it actually is.

I don't mind tiny, I mind useless. Macbook with a single USB3 port, rumors of iPhone without any headphone jack, what a joke. Not that I buy Apple shit, but others do copy them. Luckily some chink phones are coming with two headphone jacks so all hope is not lost yet.

> What's your favorite gadget from the last 20 years? Is it still in production?
Logitech M500 corded mouse, pic related, yes.
>>
>>53359454
>Xperia Play
Search for the Verizon version, it's immensely cheaper
>>
>>53355681
Because that doesnt make them go away.
>>
>>53352619
Dark Side of the Moon camera? that's actually stylish.
>>
>>53357784
>>53357715
Now this is some real hipster trash.
>>
>>53359790
Convenient as fuck. I keep it in my safe and write my budget out on it each week
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.